Radisson Blu Senator Hotel, LübeckFans of the writers Thomas and Heinrich Mann can visit the Buddenbrook House in Lübeck and experience its large gothic cellar and vaults as well as an extensive photo gallery documenting the lives of this literary family. Spend two nights at the Radisson Blu Senator Hotel in Lübeck and get tickets to the house, a copy of "The Buddenbrooks" and a special themed Buddenbrook four-course dinner.
The package includes:
- Accommodation for two nights in a Comfort Class room
- Super breakfast buffet every morning
- Welcome cocktail at our hotel bar
- Three-course dinner
- Special four-course Buddenbrook dinner
- The novel "The Buddenbrooks" (one copy per room)
- Ticket to Buddenbrook House
- Free access to indoor swimming pool, saunas and solarium
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is valid until the end of December 2014
- Subject to availability.
- Prices include VAT, service charges and lodging tax.
- Further dues are calculated in addition.