Housed in city's tallest building, hotel provides Lyon guests with soaring views
The top ten floors of the Tour Part Dieu are home to the Radisson Blu Hotel, Lyon, the highest hotel in Europe. Located in the business district, the hotel’s location gives travellers proximity to the idyllic Old City, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, among other Lyon attractions. Guests enjoy stunning city or mountain views from all 245 rooms and suites, also including amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet. The hotel’s two restaurants serve savoury international favourites and scrumptious French regional dishes, while the bar pours creative cocktails. Hotel guests can take advantage of complimentary access to a nearby fitness centre, equipped with a gym, swimming pool and Turkish hammam. Flexible meeting facilities for up to 350 guests are also available.
- The hotel’s Tour Part-Dieu location places guests in the business district, near a variety of local attractions, including Old Town, and regional destinations, such as the Beaujolais vineyards and the French Alps.
- All 245 rooms offer expansive city and mountain views, as well as other features like Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
- Arc en Ciel and Bistrot de La Tour, the two restaurants at this Lyon hotel, serve delicious international and regional cuisine, while the chic bar Le Ciel de Lyon pours an array of cocktails and other beverages.
- Room rates include complimentary access to a nearby fitness centre, providing ample exercise equipment, a swimming pool and Turkish hammam.
- Secure, covered parking is available.
- Employ the flexible and well-equipped conference facilities, offering modern features and an ideal location at this Lyon hotel.