Lyon, France hotel in heart of business district
Offering an ideal location for both business and leisure travellers, this Lyon, France hotel affords guests easy access to the city's corporate banking and publishing offices as well as to nearby cultural and gastronomic attractions. The hotel boasts a prime location just east of the Rhone River peninsula in an area known as Part-Dieu, or second city centre. Plentiful public transport options make it easy to navigate the city and, in fact, the entire region. A short walk from the hotel, the TGV Part-Dieu offers service to the Paris Gare de Lyon as well as to the Rhonexpress tram station, which offers direct service to Lyon Saint Exupéry International Airport. Private, secure car parking is available exclusively to hotel guests.
- Part-Dieu - Servient tramway stop - at the hotel
- TGV Part - Dieu train station - 300 m
- Gare Part-Dieu - Vivier Merle subway station - 300 m
- Rhonexpress, Rue de la Villette station - 300 m
- Lyon Saint Exupéry International Airport - 27.5 km