Central hotel in Lyon offers dramatic views
Whether you are visiting the city for business, pleasure or both, you'll benefit from the unrivaled location of this central hotel. Lyon travelers can take advantage of proximity to Old Town as well as to well-developed tram and train networks. The TGV Part-Dieu station is a short 300-meter walk away and connects you to Paris and much of the Rhone region. In addition, Lyon Saint Exupéry International Airport is 27.5 kilometers away and can be easily reached via the Rhonexpress tram.
- Part-Dieu - Servient tramway stop - at the hotel
- TGV Part-Dieu train station - 300 m
- Gare Part-Dieu - Vivier Merle subway station - 300 m
- Rhonexpress, Rue de la Villette station - 300 m
- Lyon Saint Exupéry International Airport - 27.5 km