Brain Food for Meetings
A new philosophy developed by Radisson Blu, Brain Food embraces the concept of serving food that keeps blood sugar levels stable and therefore helps delegates maintain their concentration levels throughout the day. Optimal nutrition for the brain keeps gatherings productive, benefiting both attendees and meeting organisers.
The six Brain Food principles:
- Focus on good taste and satisfying the senses
- Lots of fish, whole grain products, fruit and vegetables
- Meat with a maximum 10% fat content Natural sweeteners and never more than 10% added sugar
- Primarily fresh, locally sourced ingredient
- Pure ingredients with minimal industrial processing
Brain Food helps guests think more clearly, make smart decisions and achieve results with greater efficiency.