Beachfront Mamallapuram Hotel Offers Resort Destination near Cultural Treasures
The Radisson Blu Resort Temple Bay Mamallapuram encompasses 44 tropical acres on the Bay of Bengal, sheltering 144 guest rooms and villas, some with private pools. The Mamallapuram hotel offers world-caliber restaurants, a 27,000-square-foot meandering pool, a breathtaking infinity pool, two spas and business-friendly services like free wireless Internet. Not far from the hotel, Mamallapuram visitors will find cultural treasures like Shore Temple, Kanchipuram and Pondicherry, providing intriguing day trips during business or celebratory events.
- This Mamallapuram hotel is situated just one kilometre from Arjuna's Penance, Krishna's Butter Ball and Krishna Mandapam, while 66- and 98-kilometre drives bring guests to Kanchipuram and Pondicherry.
- The Radisson Blu Temple Bay offers 144 guest rooms, including Studio Suites, Pool Villas and Chalets; all offer air conditioning, patio or balcony, complimentary wireless Internet, mini bar and LCD television with cable.
- International cuisine, buffets, grills, tandoori dishes and seafood tempt guest at the Water's Edge Café or at The Wharf, the hotel's speciality restaurant on the Bay of Bengal shoreline.
- A pitch-and-putt golf course, meandering and infinity pools, modern and Ayurvedic spas and well-equipped Business Centre await guests.
- Nine fully air-conditioned meeting rooms, wireless Internet, skilled catering and modern equipment make the Radisson Blu Temple Bay the premier choice for events in Mamallapuram.