Enjoy hotel's Gueliz neighbourhood in Marrakech city centre
The hotel’s position in the Marrakech city centre, in the Gueliz neighbourhood, puts it near shopping, restaurants, and nightlife as well as the medina, the city's oldest area. Most major attractions are within walking distance, and it’s easy to access public transportation as needed with a train station only 100 metres away and a public bus leaving the central square of Djemaa El-Fna every twenty to thirty minutes. In addition, the medina is a quick 10-minute walk away. For those travelling from outside of Morocco, Menara International Airport is a twenty-minute drive from the hotel, and guests can book a shuttle to and from the airport by request.
- Gare de Marrakech (train station) – 100 m
- Djemaa El-Fna bus stop – 1.5 km
- Menara International Airport – 8 km
Arriving at the hotel:
- By bus: A public bus leaves the central square of Djemaa El-Fna every 20 - 30 minutes.
- By taxi: A taxi ride costs about MAD 40.
- By train: ONCF (Moroccan Railway network) at Gare de Marrakech is 100 metres from hotel (walking distance).
Distances from major cities, for guests arriving by car:
- Casablanca – 221 km
- Rabat – 288 km
- Ouarzazate – 132
- Asfi –139
- Essaouira – 168
- Agadir –204
- Fès –204
- Sale –290
- Kenitra – 322