Radisson Blu Hotel, Marseille offers stylish rooms in Vieux Port
Embodying the vibrant spirit of the Vieux Port, the chic Radisson Blu Hotel, Marseille offers exceptional accommodation in France's original city. Ideally located in the city centre, this Marseille hotel is spread over two buildings and houses stylish guest rooms, a gourmet restaurant, cafe and bar, an elevated swimming pool, a fully equipped fitness centre and flexible meeting facilities. Guests at this accommodation enjoy Free high-speed, wireless Internet access.
- The hotel is located in Marseille city centre and faces the old harbour, Vieux Port.
- This hotel offers 189 stylish, modern guests rooms, including six Suites and six Junior Suites, all of which overlook the Mediterranean Sea or Marseille's bustling city centre.
- Restaurant Solaris offers refined Mediterranean cuisine inspired by avant-garde dishes, while Café Terracotta, a cosmopolitan brasserie, features a delicious buffet.
- Bar Lounge Scirocco provides a tempting array of tapas and a large wine list, including many exclusive wines from the Provence region.
- Guests enjoy sweeping views of the Vieux Port while relaxing by the elevated outdoor pool.
- The hotel's fully equipped fitness centre is stocked with the latest cardiovascular equipment and a solarium.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access is available throughout this hotel in Marseille.
- Offering stunning views, the hotel's eleven meeting rooms, spread over 675 square metres, serve as the ideal location for corporate launches, large meetings and weddings.