Hotel in Marseille overlooks scenic Vieux Port
Amid the historical charm of France's second-largest city, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Marseille Vieux Port offers premium accommodation in a fashionable Mediterranean locale. Guests can choose from among 189 stylish rooms and suites, many of which overlook the city's picturesque Vieux Port. This hotel in Marseille consists of 2 buildings and boasts a shimmering pool with harbor views, creating the perfect home base for your holiday in the south of France. Amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet promise a relaxing stay, while on-site dining enhances convenience. Panoramic views of the harbor create a dramatic backdrop for events in our state-of-the art meeting facilities.
- This Marseille hotel offers proximity to Aix-en-Provence, Arles, Avignon and Les Calanques.
- Relax in one of 189 tranquil guest rooms with views of either the Mediterranean Sea or lively cityscape.
- Indulge with Mediterranean favorites at Restaurant Solaris, or sip a local vintage at Bar Lounge Scirocco, both located on site.
- Discover the new restaurant next to the swimming pool with grilled meats and fishes.
- Visitors can bask in the sun alongside the chic outdoor pool, which showcases views of Vieux Port.
- A fitness center and solarium provide a way to unwind after a full day.
- Our 11 meeting rooms span over 675 square meters altogether; they feature an indoor garden as well as vistas of the port.