Chic Vieux Port style at this hotel in Marseille
An exceptional accommodation in France's original city, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Marseille Vieux Port embodies the harbour’s bright beauty in its city centre setting. Spread over two buildings, the hotel houses sunny, contemporary guest rooms with Free high-speed, wireless Internet access. A gourmet restaurant, a brasserie and a bar join the stunning pool area and fluid meeting space to create unforgettable stays.
- In the city centre facing the old harbour, this Marseille hotel makes a perfect base for day trips to Aix-en-Provence, Arles, Avignon and Les Calanques.
- Our 189 quiet, tasteful guest rooms include suites overlooking the Mediterranean Sea or bustling city streets.
- Avant-garde Mediterranean cuisine at Restaurant Solaris and the buffet at Café Terracotta keep dining fresh.
- A creative tapas menu at Bar Lounge Scirocco accompanies the list of exclusive Provençal wines.
- The outdoor pool offers sweeping Vieux Port views, games and a relaxed eatery; the adjoining fitness centre contains cardiovascular equipment and a solarium.
- Eleven meeting rooms over 675 square metres include stunning harbour vistas and an indoor garden.