Hotel in Marseille overlooks scenic Vieux Port
Amidst the historical charm of France's second-largest city, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Marseille Vieux Port offers premium accommodation in a fashionable Mediterranean locale. Guests can choose from among 189 stylish rooms and suites, many of which overlook the city's picturesque Vieux Port. This hotel in Marseille consists of two buildings and boasts a shimmering pool with harbour views, creating the perfect home base for your holiday in the South of France. Amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet promise a relaxing stay, while on-site dining enhances convenience. Panoramic views of the harbour create a dramatic backdrop for events in our state-of-the art meeting facilities.
- This Marseille hotel offers proximity to Aix-en-Provence, Arles, Avignon and Les Calanques.
- Relax in one of 189 tranquil guest rooms with views of either the Mediterranean Sea or lively cityscape.
- Indulge in Mediterranean favourites at Restaurant Solaris, or sip a local vintage at Bar Lounge Scirocco, both located on site.
- Discover the new restaurant next to the swimming pool with grilled meats and fishes.
- Visitors can bask in the sun alongside the chic outdoor pool, which showcases views of Vieux Port.
- A fitness centre and solarium provide a way to unwind after a full day.
- Our 11 meeting rooms span over 675 square metres altogether; they feature an indoor garden as well as vistas of the port.