Stay at this hotel in Mersin designed by Eren Talu
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Mersin finds its home on the top floors of the impressive 52-storey Mersin Tower, the country’s second-tallest building. The hotel boasts the fine work and artistic imagination of Eren Talu, one of Turkey’s most famous interior designers. Choose from 246 rooms and suites that all feature memorable views of either the sea or the city. Dine on delicious Turkish cuisine at the on-site restaurant, and don’t miss the creative cocktails at the Night Club Bar. The fitness centre allows guests to work out while taking in the scenery of the city. The impressive event rooms can house up to 2,600 delegates.
- Located in the city centre near several attractions including shopping and historic sites
- Contemporary design by Eren Talu and outstanding views in every room
- Dining venues serving Turkish and international cuisine as well as buffet options
- Private terrace at the Downtown Bar with alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Fitness centre, located on the 31st floor, with modern cardio and fitness equipment and spa facilities
- Five Mersin hotel meeting rooms perfect for weddings or special conferences