Hotel in Mersin boasts design by Eren Talu
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Mersin is located on the top floors of the 52-storey Mersin Tower, the second-tallest building in Turkey. This hotel in Mersin city centre was recently renovated by Eren Talu, one of Turkey's most famous interior designers. All guest rooms boast spectacular city or Mediterranean Sea views. Guests receive a full range of high-end amenities along with several dining options, and the on-site conference facilities can accommodate 2,600 meeting delegates.
- The hotel is located in Mersin city centre near several attractions including shopping and historic sites.
- All rooms boast contemporary design by Eren Talu and outstanding views.
- Dining venues serve Turkish and international cuisine as well as buffet options.
- Guests can relax on the private terrace at the Downtown Bar with alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- The hotel's fitness centre, located on the 31st floor, provides modern cardio and fitness equipment and spa facilities.
- Five meeting rooms are perfect for weddings or special conferences.