Radisson Blu Hotel Milan offers style and relaxation
Located only 3 kilometres far from Fiera Milano exhibition centre and close to the city centre, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan combines Italian and Indonesian design influences with high-end amenities and dedicated service to create a welcoming escape in a bustling city. The 250 rooms and suites offer 24-hour room service, individual climate control, and Free high-speed, wireless Internet. The Leonardo Restaurant, whose name recalls one of Italy’s greatest artists, creates artistic Italian dishes from fresh local ingredients, and the Lobby Bar provides the perfect place to have a cocktail after work or dinner. A heated indoor pool, well-equipped fitness centre, sauna and steam room provide stress relief and enhance guests’ wellness, while the many high-end conference facilities make this Milan hotel a destination for business meetings or special events.
- The Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan lies between two major airports, Linate and Malpensa, as well as near a train station, making it easy to travel to and from the city.
- All 250 spacious, well-appointed guest rooms and suites include Free high-speed, wireless Internet, access to the fitness centre and 24-hour room service.
- Drawing inspiration from the originality of its namesake, the Leonardo Restaurant serves creative Italian specialties paired with carefully chosen wines.
- Guests of this Milan hotel enjoy access to the in-house wellness and fitness club, which features a heated indoor swimming pool, steam room, sauna and fully equipped gym.
- A range of meeting room sizes, Free high-speed, wireless Internet, and the professional Meetings & Events team make this hotel an ideal location for large gatherings and business conferences.