Professionally-designed, Bovisa District hotel in Milan
Italian design meets Indonesian style at the exclusive, four-star Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan, a tranquil oasis in the heart of the city's Bovisa District. Situated in the city centre, this Milan hotel provides guests easy access to the popular business and fashion centre, as well as to the Milan Fair Exhibition Centre.
- Conveniently located in the heart of Certosa District, this Milan hotel is less than six kilometres northwest of Milan city centre and between two airports, Linate and Malpensa Airport.
- The hotel features 250 guest rooms and suites with amenities such as Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
- The Lounge Bar offers a relaxing atmosphere that encourages guests to unwind with cocktails and light snacks.
- The Filini Restaurant offers contemporary Italian and international cuisine, during warm days, with dining available in the Garden Courtyard.
- Guests enjoy access to the on-site Wellness and Fitness Club with a fully equipped gym, heated indoor swimming pool, steam room and sauna.
- Located near the fairgrounds, meeting facilities at this Milan hotel include a conference room with a dedicated reception area, a boardroom, meeting rooms for up to 240 guests and breakout rooms for 10 to 60 delegates.
- Secure on-site car parking is available.