Milan hotel offers style and relaxation in business district
Located only three kilometres from the Fiero Milano exhibition centre and a short distance from the city centre, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan combines Italian and Indonesian design influences with high-end amenities and dedicated service to create a welcoming escape in a bustling city. The 250 rooms and suites are decorated in soothing shades of brown and tan and offer 24-hour room service, individual climate control, and Free high-speed, wireless Internet. The Leonardo Restaurant, named for one of Italy’s greatest geniuses, creates artistic Italian dishes from fresh local ingredients, and the Lobby Bar provides the perfect place to have a cocktail after work or dinner. A heated indoor pool, well-equipped fitness centre, sauna and steam room provide stress relief and enhance guests’ wellness, while the many high-end conference facilities make this Milan hotel a destination for business meetings or special events.
- The Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan lies between two major airports, Linate and Malpensa, as well as near a train station, making it easy to travel to and from the city.
- The earth tones and comfortable furniture in each room or suite encourage relaxation, and all rooms include Free high-speed, wireless Internet, access to the fitness centre and 24-hour room service.
- Drawing inspiration from the originality of its namesake, the Leonardo Restaurant serves creative Italian specialties paired with carefully-chosen wines.
- The fitness centre includes high-end cardio and strength equipment as well as a sauna and a steam room.
- A glass roof lets guests gaze at the sky while swimming or floating in the heated indoor pool.
- A range of meeting room sizes, Free high-speed, wireless Internet, and the professional Meetings & Events team make this hotel an ideal location for large gatherings and business conferences.