Design hotel in Milan near chic Viale Certosa
Italian design meets Indonesian style at the exclusive four-star Radisson Blu Hotel Milan, a tranquil oasis in the heart of the city's Certosa District. Situated in the city centre, the hotel provides guests easy access to the popular business and fashion centre, as well as to the Milan Fair exhibition centre. Additionally, the Malpensa Airport is a 40-minute taxi ride or a 30-minute Malpensa Express ride to Cadorna Station, and visitors can reach the hotel from Cadorna in less than 10 minutes by taxi. Indonesian design accents characterise the 250 rooms and suites, making each a serene retreat amidst one of Europe's most fashionable cities.
- Conveniently located in the heart of Certosa District, the hotel is less than six kilometres northwest of Milan city centre between the two main airports, Linate and Malpensa.
- All spacious 250 well-appointed guest rooms and suites include Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
- Dine on succulent Italian cuisine without even leaving the hotel at the on-site Leonardo Restaurant, which offers alfresco dining in the Garden Courtyard during the warm season.
The Lobby Bar offers a relaxing atmosphere that encourages guests to unwind with cocktails and light snacks.
The Leonardo Restaurant offers contemporary Italian and international cuisine, during warm days dining is available in the Garden Courtyard.
- Guests of this Milan hotel enjoy access to the in-house wellness and fitness club, which features a heated indoor swimming pool, steam room, sauna and fully equipped gym.
- The meeting facilities, with dedicated reception area, Free High-speed Internet and accommodation for up to 240 guests, offer all you need to make your event successful.
- Take advantage of convenient on-site car parking at this Milan hotel.