Set alongside the beautiful Gulf of Oman, modern Muscat boasts a fascinating history that dates to 2500 BC. Muscat is a city of contrasts: the city centre features modern buildings while Bedouins still live in the Wahiba Sands Desert. The Gulf of Oman remains the area's top natural attraction, where you can see dolphins, turtles and other marine life.
Discover the city's cultural and historic sites with assistance from the staff of the hotel. In Oman, Muscat offers travellers the opportunity to enjoy sightseeing trips, diving excursions, fishing trips, dolphin watching and even desert adventures.
- Muscat Grand Mall - 1.7 km
- Shatti Al Qurum - 2.5 km
- Qurum National Park - 4 km
- Royal Opera House - 4.5 km
- Natural History Museum - 4.9 km
- Grand Mosque - 6 km
- Sultan Qaboos Mosque - 10 km
- Al Jelali Fort - 15 km
- Al Merani Fort - 15 km
- Muscat Historic City Centre - 15 km
- Muttrah Souq - 15 km
- Al-Alam Palace - 18 km
- Bait az-Zubair Museum - 18 km
- Grand Sultan’s Palace - 18 km