Muscat, the country's capital city, lies along the beautiful Gulf of Oman. Modern day Muscat is a bustling city with a colourful history dating to 2500 BC. A multi-cultural society, the city is a land of contrasts with Bedouins still living in the Wahiba Sands Desert and skyscrapers in the city. Perfect for sightseeing on vacation, the Gulf is one of the more popular natural Muscat attractions and is home to a myriad of marine life, including dolphins and turtles.
Spend time exploring Muscat's historic attractions and beautiful sites. The hotel is happy to arrange sightseeing trips, diving excursions, fishing trips, dolphin watching and desert adventures for guests.
- Muscat Grand Mall - 1.7 km
- Shatti Al Qurum - 2.5 km
- Qurum National Park - 4 km
- Natural History Museum - 4.9 km
- Sultan Qaboos Mosque - 10 km
- Al Jelali Fort - 15 km
- Al Merani Fort - 15 km
- Muscat Historic City Centre - 15 km
- Muttrah Souq - 15 km
- Al-Alam Palace - 18 km
- Bait az-Zubair Museum - 18 km
- Grand Sultan’s Palace - 18 km