Hotel in Nairobi places you in new Upper Hill area
The new Radisson Blu Hotel, Nairobi will offer a sophisticated retreat in Upper Hill, the central business district within this commercial centre of East Africa. Enjoy the peace of fresh, spacious rooms in a city renowned for its energy. Terrace, grill and poolside dining options make flavourful meals easy. Grab a drink indoors or out, renew at our wellness centre and host dynamic meetings in world-class conference facilities.
- A 20-minute drive brings you from the main airport to our hotel in Nairobi.
- A 20-minute drive outside the city takes you to see herds of zebra, wildebeest and giraffes at Nairobi National Park.
- Our 256 guest rooms include 18 suites with access to the Business Class Lounge.
- From stylish indoor bar to all-day terrace dining, we’ll make drinks and dining easy and enjoyable.
- A bar nestled alongside our swimming pool can pair a grilled snack with your drink.
- We have indoor and outdoor parking.
- Generous pre-function space and a business centre enhance our 13 meeting rooms.