Hotel in Nairobi places you in new Upper Hill area
The new Radisson Blu Hotel, Nairobi offers a sophisticated retreat in Upper Hill, the central business district within this commercial centre of East Africa. Enjoy the peace of fresh, spacious rooms in a city renowned for its vibrant culture. Terrace, grill and poolside dining options make flavourful meals a breeze, while the outdoor pool serves as an enticing urban oasis. Grab a drink indoors or out, renew at our wellness centre and host dynamic meetings in world-class conference facilities.
- A 20-minute drive brings you from the main airport to our hotel in Nairobi.
- A 20-minute drive outside the city takes you to see herds of zebra, wildebeest and giraffes at Nairobi National Park.
- Our 271 guest rooms include 13 suites and 1 Presidential Suite with access to the Business Class Lounge.
- From stylish indoor bar to all-day terrace dining, we make drinks and dining easy and enjoyable.
- Pair a grilled snack with a refreshing drink at our poolside bar.
- We offer secure, on-site indoor car parking.
- Generous pre-function space and a business centre enhance our 12 meeting rooms.