Stunning hotel invites Nantes guests to stay in former Palais de Justice
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Nantes, boasts a historic location in the former Palais de Justice building, constructed in 1851. In addition to its lavish features, the hotel provides guests with proximity to a variety of transport options and nearby attractions including the Gallery of the Machines and the Chateau des Ducs de Bretagne. While maintaining the historic décor, the rooms offer modern comforts including Free high-speed, wireless Internet. Take a step back in time by visiting L’Assise, the hotel’s restaurant located in the former courtroom. The deluxe spa beckons you to unwind and rejuvenate with the many treatment and massage options. Event planners in search of the perfect Nantes venue will be satisfied with one of the hotel’s six well-equipped meeting rooms.
- If you’re planning to arrive by plane, you’ll be delighted to know that Nantes Atlantique Airport is only 10 kilometres from this accommodation; the train station is less than two kilometres away.
- Attractions like Le Lieu Unique and Le Carrousel are all within walking distance of this Nantes hotel.
- The 142 rooms and suites display the stunning handiwork and décor of architect and designer Jean-Philippe Nuel, assisted by DTACC architects agency.
- The hotel’s restaurant L’Assise serves sumptuous cuisine in the stately setting of the former courtroom.
- You won’t be able to resist the oasis of relaxation that awaits at the on-site spa.
- The six well-equipped meeting rooms at this Nantes hotel are perfect for an array of both personal and business events.