Historic hotel in Nantes is now open
Newly open, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Nantes is housed in the 19th-century former Court of Justice building, the Palais de Justice. This attractive, classically designed building was constructed in 1851 and served as the Nantes Law Court until 2000. The hotel's interior design combines traditional elements with contemporary, modern style and maintains many former features of the Court of Justice building, giving guests a glimpse into the building’s past. Guests can dine in the former court room, relax at the deluxe spa, utilise the convenient public parking and employ any of the six meeting rooms for an event or conference. The location of this Nantes hotel offers the ultimate in convenience to guests traversing this historic city.
- This Nantes hotel is less than two kilometres from the Nantes train station and only ten kilometres from Nantes Atlantique Airport.
- Guests can enjoy a myriad of attractions near the hotel including the Machines de l’Ile (Gallery of the Machines) and the Chateau des Ducs de Bretagne.
- Architect and designer Jean-Philippe Nuel, assisted by DTACC architects agency, leaves his signature touches on the comfortable, plush rooms at this Nantes hotel.
- Located in the former court room, the hotel restaurant, L'Assise, offers modern, delicious cuisine in a unique setting.
- The hotel spa features an oasis where guests can relax and recharge after a busy day in Nantes.
- This hotel in Nantes offers flexible meeting spaces for a variety of events.