Radisson Blu Hotel, Nantes offers contemporary comfort inside renovated Palais de Justice
A prime example of a successful renewal effort, this Nantes hotel in the city center features 142 rooms designed by acclaimed architect Jean-Philippe Nuel with the assistance of the DTACC architects agency. The rooms are adorned in crisp, clean white fabrics and include Free high-speed, wireless Internet, mini bars and individual air conditioning. L’Assise Restaurant, located in the former courtroom, serves gourmet French cuisine paired with an extensive array of wines. Le Preambule Bar offers creative mixed drinks, snacks and desserts among the columns of the original building. The fitness center and spa includes individual treatment cabins, a hammam and a sauna. Guests at this Nantes hotel who are traveling by car will appreciate the secure car park, and those who are attending conferences or hosting personal events can take advantage of 6 meeting rooms with modern audiovisual equipment.
- Less than 2 kilometers from the train station and only 10 kilometers from the airport, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Nantes offers proximity to transportation as well as a prime location in the heart of the city.
- The hotel lies near some of Nantes’ most popular attractions, including the Château des Ducs de Bretagne, Le Lieu Unique and Les Machines de l’île.
- Each of the 142 rooms features Nuel’s unique design influence and includes individual air conditioning and Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
- Experience fine dining at L’Assise, and then head to Le Preambule for an after-dinner cocktail.
- Release the stress of travel by booking a personalized treatment at the spa, keeping up with an exercise routine at the high-end fitness center or spending an evening in the sauna.
- The public underground car park offers up to 307 secure spaces for guest use.
- Six meeting rooms that include Free high-speed, wireless Internet and modern audiovisual equipment make this hotel an ideal location for special events or business conferences.