Radisson Blu Hotel, Neubrandenburg features medieval setting
Situated within the medieval walls of enchanting Neubrandenburg, this elegant lodging blends Old World charm with modern comfort. Perfect for an enjoyable city break, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Nuremburg is close to major attractions like Culture Park and popular museums, and a mere 10 minutes from dazzling Lake Tollensesee. All 190 well-appointed rooms and suites include complimentary breakfast, and guests enjoy the added convenience of a bar, restaurant and beauty studio on site.
- The hotel affords easy access to Lake Tollensesee, just 10 minutes away, and the lively Culture Park.
- The 190 lavish rooms and suites boast deluxe amenities like individual climate control and a mini bar.
- At Restaurant Vier Tore, guests can enjoy an array of sumptuous dishes from the seasonal menu, then savour an after-dinner drink at the cosy bar.
- The on-site beauty studio offers a wide range of high-end treatments incorporating top-of-the-line Maria Galland beauty products.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- Five spacious meeting rooms with a total capacity of 130 delegates make this Neubrandenburg hotel ideal for events.