Radisson Blu Hotel, Neubrandenburg features medieval setting
Situated within the medieval walls of enchanting Neubrandenburg, this elegant lodging blends Old World charm with modern comfort. Perfect for an enjoyable city break, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Neubrandenburg is close to major attractions like the Culture Park and popular museums, and a mere 10 minutes from dazzling Lake Tollensesee. All 190 well-appointed rooms and suites include complimentary breakfast, and guests enjoy the added convenience of a bar, restaurant and beauty studio on site.
- The hotel affords easy access to the lively Culture Park and Lake Tollensesee, just 10 minutes away.
- The 190 lavish rooms and suites boast useful amenities like individual climate control and a mini bar.
- At the Vier Tore restaurant, guests can enjoy sumptuous dishes from the seasonal menu and then savour an after-dinner drink at the cosy bar.
- The on-site beauty studio offers a wide range of high-end treatments incorporating top-of-the-line Maria Galland products.
- High-speed, wireless Internet access is included throughout the hotel.
- Five spacious meeting rooms accommodating up to 130 delegates make this Neubrandenburg hotel ideal for events.
- The Radisson Blu Hotel has been awarded the international eco-label Green Key eco-label and was named TOP-Apprenticing Company 2013.