Hotel in Neubrandenburg offers historical charm
Nestled within the walls of a medieval city, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Neubrandenburg is the ideal combination of Old World and new. Enjoy modern amenities along with proximity to historic sites like St. Marien Church and the centuries-old defence tower. All 190 rooms and suites include the complimentary Super Breakfast Buffet each morning, providing the perfect start to your day. At the on-site Vier Tore restaurant and bar, visitors savour local and international favourites in the comfort of the hotel. After a full day of sightseeing, retreat to the in-house beauty salon for a pampering spa treatment. Finally, our five fully equipped meeting rooms can accommodate seminars, receptions and other events of up to 130 attendees.
- Less than two kilometres from this Neubrandenburg hotel, Lake Tollensesee and its surrounding Culture Park beckon visitors to enjoy the outdoors.
- Individual climate control and a mini bar make each of our 190 rooms and suites a cosy home away from home.
- Indulge in a selection from the seasonal menu at Vier Tore, and top it off with a cocktail from the bar.
- Invigorating beauty treatments with premier Maria Galland products are available at our on-site beauty salon.
- High-speed, wireless Internet access is included throughout the hotel.
- With meeting space for up to 130 delegates, the Radisson Blu is an ideal venue for a wide range of events.
- We are proud to have earned the international Green Key eco-label.
- This Neubrandenburg hotel was named a TOP-Apprenticing Company in 2013.