Enjoy Paschim Vihar Location at Modern Radisson Blu
This Radisson Blu is located in West Delhi, just 19 kilometres from Connaught Place, the city’s prime business and commercial district. Avoid the congestion around CP by choosing a convenient location directly on the Outer Ring Road in Paschim Vihar. The Radisson Blu is also easily accessible to guests travelling from the domestic or international airports with metro connectivity.
- Amusement Park and Metro Walk Mall (5 km, 15 min) - Enjoy a shopping mall and world-class amusement and water park containing around 26 rides and attractions.
- National Rail Museum (16 km, 25 min) - This museum focuses on the history of India's rail system.
- Chandni Chowk (17 km, 30 min) - One of the country's oldest markets is home to a number of restaurants and historic mansions.
- India Gate (19 km, 30 - 40 min) - This red sandstone and granite monument was constructed to commemorate Indian soldiers who died during World War I.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium (24 km, 40 min) - Enjoy a sporting event or concert.
- Qutab Minar (25 km, 40 min) - This ancient tower is the world’s tallest brick minaret.
- Lotus Temple (26 km, 45 min) - This Baha’i house of worship showcases impressive architecture.
Have an impressive day of shopping at authentic open-air market Jwala Heri, walking distance from the hotel, or Dilli Haat, six and a half kilometres away, offering cultural goods from throughout India. Connaught Place, Janpath and Chandni Chowk are easily accessible by road and rail, and the immediate area is full of shopping venues. Newly built, modern malls offer an extensive choice of international brands, and Rajouri Garden and Tagore Garden offer traditional Indian wares. All are located within five kilometres.