Nice hotel offers stunning views from prime location on Promenade des Anglais
Positioned on the French Riviera in the midst of the popular Promenade des Anglais, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice lies steps away from the clear blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea as well as near the airport and train station. The 331 contemporary rooms and suites provide upscale amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet and access to the fitness club, and some also provide sea views. The ground floor restaurant and bar prepares modern French cuisine, while La Terrasse serves grilled specialties on the heated rooftop terrace. For creative cocktails, visit Le Pool Bar & Lounge or the Lobby Bar. This Nice hotel also offers a private beach with accompanying restaurant, a rooftop swimming pool, and a fitness center with sauna and hammam. Fourteen meeting rooms and 20 breakout rooms with top-quality audiovisual equipment, natural light, and Free high-speed, wireless Internet make this hotel a destination for business as well as vacations.
- The Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice provides breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea and the beaches of the French Riviera.
- In addition to lying along the famous Promenade des Anglais, the hotel is also only 4 kilometers from the airport and 5 from the train station.
- Many of the hotel's 331 rooms and suites offer city or sea views, and all rooms include colorful modern furnishings and Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
- The sophisticated ground floor restaurant and bar crafts French specialties with a modern twist, and La Terrasse serves salads, pasta and grilled dishes as guests sit in the open air overlooking the Mediterranean.
- Have a cocktail by the pool on the heated rooftop terrace while taking in panoramic views of the French Riviera.
- The hotel’s tranquil private beach is the perfect place for a relaxing swim or afternoon of sunbathing.
- Revitalize at the hotel’s fitness center, complete with sauna and hammam.
- Fourteen meeting rooms and 20 breakout rooms provide abundant space for conferences or special events.