Oslo airport hotel connected to the terminal
One of the largest hotels in Norway, this Oslo Airport hotel is the only accommodation directly connected to the terminal. Sitting just 100 metres from the boarding gates and bus and train terminals, this Oslo Airport hotel is an ideal locale for business conferences and special events with 31 available meeting rooms. The 500 plush guest rooms feature amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet and coffee and tea provisions.
- Connected to the Oslo Airport, Gardermoen, the hotel is a covered, three-minute walk from the terminal.
- The 500 guest rooms offer distinct design styles, and most feature stunning airport views.
- The Super Breakfast Buffet is served at Toot's International Restaurant, which can also be reserved for event meals.
- AfterGate serves a small course menu for lunch and an à la carte menu for dinner.
- Guests enjoy access to the Fit4Flight wellness centre, equipped with a sauna, solarium and golf simulator with a selection of 32 virtual golf courses.
- The hotel offers 31 meeting rooms perfect for intimate meetings of two guests to large meetings for 360 delegates, accommodating a total of 1,000 guests across all rooms.
- This hotel is a recipient of the Nordic Swan Ecolabel and an active participant in the Responsible Business programme.