Hotel in Alna-Oslo welcomes you to Norway
This new hotel in the Alna district of Oslo presents elegant lodging in an enviable location. Nine kilometres from the city centre , the Radisson Blu tower includes 142 designer rooms and suites with high-end amenities and unique views of the surrounding area. Enjoy the freshest ingredients and authentic Nordic cuisine at the on-site Restaurant Betula, then indulge in an after-dinner digestif at the hotel's Birk Lobby Bar. The fitness centre provides ample exercise equipment for cardio and weight-training. On-site parking also makes stays even more convenient. The Radisson Blu is adjacent to the Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Oslo Alna, sharing 1,800 square metres of event space, including a 634-square-metre ballroom, with its sister hotel. As the first hotel of its kind in Norway to fuse two hotels into one, the Radisson Blu and Park Inn allow guests to choose between three- and four-star accommodation with ease and flexibility.
- Enjoy an unrivalled location with easy access to the E6 motorway, Oslo Airport and hundreds of businesses in the Alna district.
- Relax in one of 142 rooms and suites, each with beautiful city views and top amenities.
- Experience local and international specialities with the freshest ingredients at the on-site Restaurant Betula.
- Grab a cocktail, beer or glass of wine with friends or colleagues at the lively Birk Lobby Bar of this Oslo hotel.
- Keep up with workout routines at the fully equipped fitness centre.
- Extensive conference space, shared with the Park Inn, is home to 21 meeting rooms and a spacious, elegant ballroom.