Oslo hotel offers striking modern style in Alna district
Located 9 kilometers from the city center, this contemporary hotel offers Oslo guests 142 stylish rooms and suites that overlook the Alna neighborhood. The on-site Restaurant Betula serves authentic Norwegian cuisine, and Bar Birk features a variety of creative cocktails. This inviting Oslo hotel also includes convenient designated parking and a fitness center with abundant equipment. The Radisson Blu is adjacent to the Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Oslo Alna, and the 2 lodgings share 1,800 square meters of event space. This hotel arrangement lets Oslo visitors choose the accommodation that best suits their needs while benefiting from easy access to all meeting facilities.
- Stay near the E6 motorway and within walking distance of many businesses in the Alna district.
- Choose from 142 colorful rooms and suites with city views, Free high-speed, wireless Internet and flat-screen LCD televisions.
- Enjoy Norwegian and international dishes crafted from local ingredients at Restaurant Betula.
- Bar Birk offers light meals, snacks, coffee and a wide range of cocktails.
- The modern fitness center provides high-quality cardio and weight-training equipment.
- The Park Inn and the Radisson Blu offer expansive shared meeting facilities, including 21 conference rooms and an elegant ballroom.