Four-star hotel at Charles de Gaulle Airport nestled in large private garden
Set amidst a large private garden near the Parc de Villepinte exhibition area, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport enjoys both a pastoral setting and enviable airport access. This Charles de Gaulle airport hotel offers 240 soundproof guest rooms and suites furnished with gracious amenities such as the Super Breakfast Buffet and Free high-speed, wireless Internet access. A brasserie-style restaurant, stylish bar, serene indoor swimming pool and 22 modern meeting rooms complete the appealing picture.
- Close to the airport RER/TGV train station, the hotel offers free shuttle service to and from the airport and nearby train stations from 05:15 to 23:30.
- The hotel's 240 rooms and suites come in four distinct styles: Economy, Standard, Superior and Junior Suite.
- The brasserie-style restaurant, Le Terminal R, serves original gourmet dishes inspired by the French kitchen with a touch of world cuisine.
- The warm and cosy bar, Le Cockpit, welcomes guests until 02:00 with great cocktails to unwind after a busy day.
- The hotel features a large garden, terrace, indoor swimming pool, sauna and hammam.
- This Charles de Gaulle Airport hotel also includes 22 modern meeting rooms able to accommodate up to 300 delegates.