Boulogne Billancourt hotel adds panache to ideal Paris location
Situated in Boulogne Billancourt, this hotel by Radisson Blu offers easy access to famed Paris attractions including the Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysees and Bois de Boulogne. The Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris-Boulogne is awash in a colour palette reminiscent of France's famed wine. The boutique hotel’s interior vineyard enhances the quintessentially French ambience, and its contemporary styling and warm colours ensure that guests experience a calm comfort.
- Close to iconic attractions, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris-Boulogne is only 17.7 kilometres from Paris-Orly Airport and 35.9 kilometres from Charles de Gaulle Airport.
- The hotel offers 170 comfortable guest rooms, 40 Business Class Rooms and 10 Suites, complete with Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
- A.O.C Restaurant serves delightful French cuisine that is contemporary, traditional and creative overlooking the hotel’s private vineyard, and guests can enjoy drinks at the bar and light snacks in the lounge with library.
- The fitness room with cardiovascular equipment is complimentary for hotel guests.
- Park in one of 20 on-site spots with direct elevator access to the lobby and hotel floors.
- This Boulogne Billancourt hotel offers six fully equipped meeting and event rooms featuring natural daylight and accommodating up to 200 guests theatre-style.