Business district hotel in Boulogne-Billancourt welcomes travellers to City of Light
The iconic landmarks, the memorable cuisine and the artistic highlights of Paris are within easy reach of this comfortable, sophisticated hotel in the Boulogne-Billancourt area, west of the main city centre. Sporting destinations, such as Parc des Princes football stadium, Roland Garros tennis stadium and Bois de Boulogne park, are all less than two kilometres away. The 170 rooms and suites showcase exquisite design while providing modern amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet. In keeping with the tradition of French fine dining, the on-site A.O.C. Restaurant & Terrace features local cuisine and an extensive list of French wines. A unique highlight of the hotel is its private vineyard, and a fitness centre is also available. The fully equipped meeting facilities provide plenty of space and modern fixtures for hosting efficient events.
- Located 17.7 kilometres from Paris-Orly Airport and 35.9 kilometres from Charles de Gaulle Airport
- 170 comfortable hotel rooms for Paris stays, including 10 Suites, 45 Business Class Rooms and rooms for disabled guests
- Contemporary French cuisine with an exotic touch at the A.O.C. Restaurant & Terrace
- Cosy atmosphere and a great selection of wines and cocktails at the A.O.C. Bar
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, private parking and an on-site fitness centre
- 6 fully equipped meeting rooms, ranging in size from 37 to 272 square metres and offering natural daylight