Sophisticated hotel in Boulogne-Billancourt near Eiffel Tower and the Champs-Élysées
Located in the City of Lights, this four-star hotel is ideally situated in the heart of the western business district of Paris, close to the Parc des Princes football stadium, Roland Garros tennis stadium and Bois de Boulogne park. Choose from 170 designer rooms at this stylish hotel in the Boulogne-Billancourt district, Paris’ historic commune that dates to before the 14th century. The on-site A.O.C. Restaurant & Terrace serves delectable French cuisine in a contemporary environment, while the Lounge & Bar pours an array of drinks. Both feature extensive lists of French wines. Other highlights include a fitness room and a private vineyard. The hotel is the optimal solution for all your meetings and seminars, thanks to its ideal services and products.
- This Boulogne-Billancourt hotel is located 17.7 kilometres from Paris-Orly Airport and 35.9 kilometres from Charles de Gaulle Airport.
- Choose from a total of 170 comfortable rooms, including 10 Suites, 45 Business Class Rooms and rooms for disabled guests.
- The A.O.C. Restaurant & Terrace serves contemporary French cuisine with an exotic touch and features a private vineyard.
- The A.O.C. Lounge & Bar offers a cosy atmosphere and a great selection of wines and cocktails.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, private parking and an on-site fitness centre are available.
- Six fully equipped meeting rooms, ranging in size from 37 to 272 square metres, offer natural daylight.