Business district hotel in Boulogne-Billancourt welcomes travellers to City of Light
The iconic landmarks, the memorable cuisine and the artistic highlights of Paris are within easy reach of this comfortable, sophisticated hotel in the Boulogne-Billancourt area, located in the western business district and just 100 metres from Porte de Saint Cloud. With a unique focus on wine, the hotel boasts a relaxing terrace with views of lush greenery and a 13-year-old vineyard. The 170 rooms and suites feature modern amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet, One Touch Service and Nespresso® coffee machines in Business Class Rooms and Suites. Listed in the Michelin Guide, the on-site A.O.C. Restaurant & Terrace features local cuisine with an exotic touch and an extensive list of French wines. Our 6 newly renovated meeting rooms measure from 25 to 240 square metres and offer natural daylight and accommodation for up to 120 delegates. Ideally located between the 2 congress centres in Porte Maillot and Porte de Versailles, our hotel is easily accessible by car or public transport from the city centre of Paris.
- Located 17.7 kilometres from Paris-Orly Airport and 35.9 kilometres from Charles de Gaulle Airport
- 170 comfortable hotel rooms for Paris stays, including 10 Suites, 45 Business Class Rooms and rooms for disabled guests
- Contemporary French cuisine with an exotic touch at the A.O.C. Restaurant & Terrace
- Cosy atmosphere and a great selection of wines and cocktails at the A.O.C. Bar
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, private parking and an on-site fitness centre
- 6 fully equipped meeting rooms, ranging in size from 37 to 272 square metres and offering natural daylight