Charming hotel in Boulogne-Billancourt near local transportation
Located on the west of Paris, the Radisson Blu Hotel Paris Boulogne is ideal for business and leisure travelers. You can easily reach Paris Expo Porte de Versailles and the Palais des Congrès Porte Maillot thanks to the many transportation options just a few steps away from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Boulogne. The hotel is also conveniently located close to major attractions such as the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe and the Louvre. Known as the capital of fashion, the City of Light will delight you with its famous luxury boutiques on the Champs- Elysees. The hotel is also located near the football stadium Parc des Princes, the Roland Garros stadium, the Pierre de Coubertin Stadium and the Bois de Boulogne.
By public transportation:
- Metro: line n° 9, Porte de Saint-Cloud station and exit n°2; a three-minute walk from the hotel
- Bus: lines n° 22, 62, 72, 175, 189, 289, Porte de Saint-Cloud station; a three-minute walk from the hotel
- Tramway: line n° 2, Issy Val-de-Seine station; a 15-minute walk from the hotel
From the Paris Périphérique (ring road), take the Porte de Saint Cloud exit, which features easy access to roads A13, N118, D907, D910 and D101. Private parking with valet service is available.
Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport is 45 minutes away by taxi and one hour and 15 minutes by public transport. Paris-Orly International Airport is 30 minutes away by bus, taxi or car.
By train and metro:
- Gare Montparnasse - 25 minutes away
- Gare Saint-Lazare - 25 minutes away
- Gare de Lyon/Gare d’Austerlitz - 35 minutes away
- Gare du Nord/Gare de l’Est - 40 minutes away
- Times indicated may change depending upon traffic.