Hotel guests in Boulogne near many Paris transport options
This hotel in the Boulogne area of Paris places guests west of the city centre and close to sporting venues and numerous transport options. Of course, the City of Light beckons with its countless landmarks and museums, both famous and non, which you can easily access via the nearby bus, metro and tram systems.
The hotel is ideally located near famous attractions like the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe and the Louvre museum. Known as the world's fashion capital, the City of Light will delight you with its famous deluxe boutiques on the Champs-Elysees. The hotel is close to the Parc des Princes football stadium, Roland Garros stadium, Pierre de Coubertin stadium and the Bois de Boulogne park.
By public transportation:
- Metro: line n° 9, Porte de Saint-Cloud station and exit n°2; a three-minute walk from the hotel
- Bus: lines n° 22, 62, 72, 175, 189, 289, Porte de Saint-Cloud station; a three-minute walk from the hotel
- Tramway: line n° 2, Issy Val-de-Seine station; a 15-minute walk from the hotel
From the Paris Périphérique (ring road), take the Porte de Saint Cloud exit, which features easy access to roads A13, N118, D907, D910 and D101. Private parking with valet service is available.
Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport is 45 minutes away by taxi and one hour and 15 minutes by public transport. Paris-Orly International Airport is 30 minutes away by bus, taxi or car.
By train and metro:
- Gare Montparnasse - 25 minutes away
- Gare Saint-Lazare - 25 minutes away
- Gare de Lyon/Gare d’Austerlitz - 35 minutes away
- Gare du Nord/Gare de l’Est - 40 minutes away
- Times indicated may change depending upon traffic.