Walk to iconic attractions from hotel in Boulogne
Romantic, authentic and full of surprises, the city of Paris is rich with cultural activities and spectacular architecture. The hotel is ideally located near famous attractions like the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe and the Louvre Museum. Known as the world's fashion capital, the City of Lights will delight guests with its upscale boutiques on the Champs-Elysees. The hotel provides a number of transportation options and is minutes from the Parc des Princes, home to the PSG football team, Roland Garros, Pierre de Coubertin Stadium and the Bois de Boulogne Park.
- From the Paris Périphérique (ring road), take the Porte de Saint Cloud exit, which features easy access to roads A13, N118, D907, D910 and D101.
- Private parking with valet service is available.
- Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport is 45 minutes away by taxi and one hour and 15 minutes by public transport.
- Orly Airport is 30 minutes away from this hotel in Boulogne by bus, taxi or car.
By train and metro:
- Gare Saint-Lazare - 25 minutes away
- Gare du Nord/Gare de l’Est - 40 minutes away
- Gare Montparnasse - 25 minutes away
- Gare de Lyon/Gare d’Austerlitz - 35 minutes away
Public transport near hotel:
- Metro station Porte de Saint Cloud lies three minutes away; line 9 offers a direct link from the hotel to Paris city centre.
- Bus lines 22, 62, 72, 175, 189, 289 and the Porte de Saint-Cloud station are a three-minute walk from the hotel.
- Tramway line 2 and Issy Val-de-Seine station are a 15-minute walk from the hotel.
Times indicated may change upon traffic.