Majestic Paris hotel boasts Eiffel Tower views
Modern design meets 18th-century Paris at the sleek and stylish Radisson Blu Le Metropolitan Hotel, Paris Eiffel. This charming establishment features the skilled craftsmanship of famed interior designer François Champsaur, including uniquely customised sink and bathtub fixtures. The crowning gem of this Paris hotel is its enviable views of the city's most iconic attraction: the world-famous Eiffel Tower. Only one block from the Trocadéro, home to the renowned Palais de Chaillot, the Radisson Blu offers optimum proximity to popular museums and cultural sites. After a fun-filled day of exploring Paris, visitors can retreat to the soothing hammam or massage room, or relax with a dip in the on-site pool with built-in wave current.
- Only one block from the Trocadéro, the Radisson Blu is located in the upscale 16th arrondissement and presents impressive views of the Eiffel Tower.
- In 2012, this accommodation earned a coveted ranking among the world's top 25 most beautiful hotel room views.
- The hotel's 38 rooms and 10 suites showcase the distinctive, modern style of world-famous designer François Champsaur.
- The suites include awe-inspiring views of the city's most recognizable attraction as well as specially designed bath tubs and showers.
- Enjoy sumptuous cuisine at the in-house Metropolitan Restaurant.
- For special occasions with up to 30 people, the Lounge Bar offers an ideal setting complete with Eiffel Tower views.
- Relax with a variety of massage services in the trendy hammam room.
- The indoor swimming pool features a built-in wave current system.
- Host impressive events in the hotel's exclusive meeting room, which can accommodate up to 12 delegates.