A new level of sophistication in Rittenhouse Square at this modern hotel
From the moment you walk into the stunningly stylish lobby, with sleek furnishings, hanging light globes and an intriguing script that fills the walls, you'll know this Philadelphia trip will be one to remember. An iconic landmark listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel boasts an unrivaled downtown location in the Rittenhouse Square District. The hotel is convenient to Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), Amtrak’s 30th Street Station and the Pennsylvania Convention Center, ensuring a hassle-free stay. Each room and suite offers luxurious style, and guests can upgrade to Business Class for access to the exclusive Lounge. In addition to features like a 2,000-square-foot fitness center, the hotel has 10 event spaces and a caring team of professional planners, which make it a perfect venue for truly inspirational events.
- Discover historic sights like the Liberty Bell, shop in chic boutiques along Walnut Street and see a show on Broad Street’s Avenue of the Arts, all within walking distance of the hotel.
- Bursting with pops of color and edgy design, our 301 fashion-inspired rooms include Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
- Meet with clients in Tavern 17, order a bagel to go at the Coffee Bar or treat your special someone to a dazzling steak dinner at The Prime Rib.
- Indulge in relaxing spa treatments that can be provided in the comfort of your hotel room.
- Plan your dream wedding or your company's annual conference with the help of our dedicated event planners.