The Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel, Philadelphia: New Blu Sophistication in Rittenhouse Square
An iconic downtown Philadelphia landmark listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the stunningly stylish new Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel enjoys an unrivalled location in downtown Philadelphia. Within easy reach of Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), Amtrak’s 30th Street Station and the Pennsylvania Convention Center, this unique Philadelphia hotel blends contemporary glamour with historic charm and genuine Yes I Can!SM hospitality. The 301 fashion-inspired hotel rooms offer luxurious style and modern convenience for both business and leisure travelers. First-class amenities include free high-speed Wi-Fi Internet, a choice of four room types, three great restaurants and a range of services, all designed to ensure a memorable, hassle-free stay. The perfect venue for truly inspirational events – with a passionate sense of heritage, place and arrival – the Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel, Philadelphia has a highly trained team of professional planners ensuring that every meeting or function is a 100% Tru Blu success. And that’s a promise.
- Shop, eat, drink and create magic memories! A great range of upscale shops and attractions tempt hotel guests to nearby Walnut Street and Broad Street’s Avenue of the Arts.
- Choose from Superior, Deluxe, Executive and Business Class fashion-inspired hotel rooms that are edgy, colorful and full of local downtown Philadelphia character.
- Our three stylish and convenient in-house restaurants are designed to tempt – and to satisfy – all the senses.
- Guests can work out in our spacious, superbly equipped 2,000-square-foot Fitness Center.
- Then, they can enjoy seriously pampering spa treatments in the comfort of their hotel rooms.
- Perfect for creative events, high-level conferences and inspirational networking, the hotel’s stylish spaces can be tailored to enhance each and every occasion.