A Tru Blu Location Sensation
Downtown Philadelphia’s most prestigious address – Rittenhouse Square – is home to one of the city’s most iconic hotels, the Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel, Philadelphia.
Newly redesigned with an artful blend of contemporary sophistication and historic charm, the architecturally striking Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel is set right in the beating heart of the city, just a few steps away from all its amazing heritage, vibrant culture and artistic energy. This legendary downtown setting mixes beautiful parkland with a thriving community, offering world-class dining, stylish boutique shopping and the Avenue of the Arts theatre district.
Conveniently situated at the intersections of interstates 95 and 76, downtown Philadelphia is easy to drive to and easy to walk around.
Thrilling Philly – so much, so close to the hotel:
- America’s most historic square mile – Independence National Park (1.5 miles)
- Amtrak’s 30th Street Station (1.4 miles)
- The celebrated Liberty Bell(1.3 miles)
- The Franklin Institute (1 mile)
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts (4 blocks)
- The Pennsylvania Convention Center (1 mile)
- Reading Terminal Market (12 blocks)
- Philadelphia Museum of Art (1.5 miles)
- Barnes Foundation (1.5 miles)
- Philadelphia Zoo (3.5 miles)
- Philadelphia’s Children’s Museum (3.5 miles)
- Philadelphia Sporting Complex, home to all major sports teams (3 miles)
Get Here and Get Around
Philadelphia International Airport is located just nine miles southeast of the hotel. Taxi cab fare is approximately $25 to or from the hotel and airport. Or Lady Liberty airport shuttle departs the airport every 15 minutes from 5:30 a.m. to midnight. For more information, go to: www.ladylibertyshuttle.com.
Amtrak 30th Street Station
Philadelphia’s historic main train station is located just a few blocks from the hotel at 2955 Market Street. Walking to the hotel, proceed to JFK Parkway and walk toward the city until you reach 18th Street. Turn right on 18th Street until you reach Market Street. Cross Market Street and turn left on Market Street. Follow to 17th Street and turn right. Follow 17th Street until you reach the hotel on the right. Taxi fare to or from the hotel and 30th Street Station is approximately $7.
Septa (Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority)
SEPTA offers a vast option of transit services, including buses, trolleys, trackless trolleys, subways and Regional Rail. Learn how to travel the city swiftly and economically by visiting www.septa.org.
Uniquely Philadelphia. Entirely Radisson Blu. Make your reservation now.