Port Elizabeth hotel is near pristine African beaches
A mix of stunning contemporary architecture, chic urban interiors and breathtaking views over the sparkling Indian Ocean, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth offers the perfect destination in South Africa. This Port Elizabeth hotel impresses with 173 guest rooms, sumptuous in-house dining at Tabú Grill, on-site spa and gym and unrivalled meeting facilities, making it perfect for business or leisure travellers. Blending international brand comfort with a refreshing "Yes, I can!" service spirit, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Port Elizabeth creates a haven where indulgent breaks and one-stop successful meetings are guaranteed.
- This Port Elizabeth hotel is located just 300 metres from Blue Flag beaches, a stroll away from excellent entertainment and shopping centres, five minutes from a renowned links golf course and less than an hour from some of the world's best game reserves.
- Rooms feature three distinct design themes and floor-to-ceiling windows with sweeping Indian Ocean views.
- Popular for fresh, local cuisine and a pizza oven, Tabú Grill and chic Tabú cocktail lounge open onto a relaxed deck and rim-flow pool surrounded by gorgeous ocean views.
- Health and wellness facilities include Camelot Spa and Space Gym.
- Superb multi-functional meeting, conferencing and banqueting rooms accommodate up to 220 guests.