Enjoy pristine beaches at hotel’s locale near Port Elizabeth city centre
The warm waters of Algoa Bay's sunny 40-kilometre coastline lap gorgeous, protected beaches, the perfect backdrop for the "Water Sport Capital of Africa." The hotel’s Port Elizabeth city centre location is nearby beaches that draw thousands of sports lovers season after season for some of the world's best sailing, surfing, scuba diving, kite surfing and more.
Explore South African history and culture
Port Elizabeth has always had a reputation for a gentle spirit and fresh sea air. Nelson Mandela Bay is the catch-all name of the metropolis that includes Port Elizabeth, its neighbours Uitenhage and Despatch and the countryside between. A feeling of ubuntu ("humanity" in Xhosa) abounds, and a township tour offers a taste of local tradition and culture. A short drive brings guests into Big Five territory. Start with the gentle giants of Addo Elephant National Park, a perfect day trip. The malaria-free Eastern Cape is also home to private game reserves, sheltering highly endangered species like the white lion and the black rhino.
Adventure into world-class sightseeing
Nearby is bustling Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment Complex, housing world-class roulette, poker and blackjack tables and special Hollywood slot machines, as well as a bowling alley and other family-friendly options. The hotel also enjoys reciprocity with historic Humewood Golf Club and includes a generous discount on the excellent links course.
- Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment Complex - 1.2 km
- Humewood Golf Club - 1.5 km
- Teklim Park Stadium - 3.1 km
- Schotia Safaris Private Game Reserve - 5.8 km
- No 7 Castle Hill Museum - 5.9 km
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan Art Museum - 6.3 km
- Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium - 8.4 km
- Greenacres Shopping Centre - 9.5 km
- Red Location Museum - 11.6 km
- Addo Elephant National Park - 56.5 km