Pristine views from hotel’s beachside locale in Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Among hotels in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, the Radisson Blu is the ideal choice with its stunning coastal location and shimmering sea views. Enjoy some of the world's best sailing, surfing, scuba diving, kite surfing and more.
Explore South African history and culture
Port Elizabeth has always had a reputation for a gentle spirit and fresh sea air. Nelson Mandela Bay is the catch-all name of the metropolis that includes Port Elizabeth, its neighbours Uitenhage and Despatch and the surrounding countryside. A feeling of ubuntu ("humanity" in Xhosa) abounds, and a township tour offers a taste of local tradition and culture. A short drive brings guests into Big Five territory, or you could start with the gentle giants of Addo Elephant National Park, a perfect day trip. The malaria-free Eastern Cape is also home to private game reserves, which shelter highly endangered species like the white lion and the black rhino.
Adventure into world-class sightseeing
The bustling Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment Complex, which houses world-class roulette, poker and blackjack tables and special Hollywood slot machines, as well as a bowling alley and other family-friendly options, is only a short drive away. The hotel also enjoys reciprocity with historic Humewood Golf Club and includes a generous discount on the excellent links course.
- Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment Complex - 1.2 km
- Humewood Links Golf Club - 1.5 km
- Telkom Park Stadium - 3.1 km
- No 7 Castle Hill Museum - 5.9 km
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan Art Museum - 6.3 km
- Greenacres Shopping Centre - 9.5 km
- Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium - 10.2 km
- Red Location Museum - 14.6 km
- Addo Elephant National Park - 79.5 km
- Schotia Safaris - 79.5 km