The best of art deco elegance and modern comfort at hotel in Prague
Located in the heart of the Golden City, the gracious Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel, Prague is just steps away from Old Town Square, Prague Castle, Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge. A lavish, avant-garde accommodation when it opened in 1932, this Prague hotel contains meticulously restored historic details like glittering chandeliers, rich Italian marble and creamy milk glass. All 206 guest rooms retain the grace of a bygone era while offering modern conveniences, including Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, LCD flat-screen television, Nespresso® coffee machine and online entertainment system. Hospitality is ensured with the international and traditional cuisines at La Rotonde restaurant, drinks and live music at Be Bop Bar and tasting menu by renowned chef Roman Paulus at The Alcron, recipient of the coveted Five Star Diamond.
- Historic sites like Charles Bridge, the National Museum, the National Theatre and Prague State Opera lie within walking distance of the Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel, Prague.
- Refurbished art deco rooms feature exquisite furnishings, Villeroy & Boch china and, in many, rich wood floors.
- Dine in an art deco ambience at La Rotonde, savour superb cuisine by Roman Paulus at The Alcron and refresh with drinks and snacks at Be Bop Bar.
- Sauna and spa treatments promise relaxation at the free, fully equipped fitness centre.
- Guest services include child care, concierge, cooking classes, 24-hour limousine service and underground parking.
- Host impressive gatherings for up to 200 guests in the glass-roofed Crystal Ballroom.