Centrally-located Rostock Hotel offers expansive views of Baltic Sea
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Rostock combines a convenient location in the heart of the city with high-end amenities and sweeping views. A short distance from multiple sources of public transportation, this accommodation contains 251 spacious rooms in three vibrant styles, each with a distinct colour palette but all including features like high-speed, wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service. OSTeRIA Restaurant showcases its Venetian influences with fresh Italian and Mediterranean dishes, while amber LOUNGE BAR serves a wide range of cocktails as well as snacks and light meals. The on-site fitness centre provides state-of-the-art exercise equipment, and the spa facilities include a Finnish sauna, a steam bath, and tropical rain showers. Guests can leave their car in the hotel’s reserved parking area and rent a bike to explore the city, or complete needed work at the business centre. The nine well-equipped meeting rooms make this Rostock hotel a prime destination for conferences, and the Panorama Deck provides a stunning venue for meetings as well as weddings and other special events.
- The Radisson Blu Hotel, Rostock is in the centre of the city, only one kilometre from the train station and 35 kilometres from the airport.
- Each of the hotel’s 251 rooms features colourful décor and amenities like high-speed, wireless Internet, a mini bar and 24-hour room service.
- Try the Venetian specialities at OSTeRIA Restaurant and then head to amber LOUNGE BAR for an expertly-crafted cocktail.
- Unwind with a visit to the fitness centre, the beauty salon or the Finnish sauna.
- Take advantage of on-site car parking and bicycle rental services to move around the city easily.
- Nine meeting rooms and the new Panorama Deck make this hotel an ideal location for business conferences or personal celebrations.