Rostock city centre hotel's setting offers plentiful sightseeing opportunities
This lively city is home to a variety of popular attractions in addition to the scenic harbour. Shopping buffs can explore the trendy boutiques of New Market Square as well as the pedestrian mall Kröpeliner Straße, then pause for refreshment at a quaint café. St. Mary's Church, with its remarkable astronomical clock built in 1472, is a must-see, as are the 14th- and 15-century houses that line the winding lanes of Altstadt historic district. For an idyllic day of swimming and sunbathing, the seaside community of Warnemünde is only a short drive from this Rostock city centre hotel’s location.
- Cultural History Museum (Kulturhistorische Museum) - 350 m
- Kröpeliner Straße pedestrian mall - 400 m
- New Market Square (Neuer Markt) - 850 m
- St. Mary's Church (Marienkirche) - 850 m
- Warnemünde sea resort - 14 km