Rudrapur Hotel's Location Ideal for Exploring UttarakhandThis Rudrapur hotel's convenient location is the perfect home base for experiencing Uttarakhand's industrial hub. In addition to 124 chic, stylish guest rooms and nine elegant suites, the Radisson Blu Hotel Rudrapur features a variety of in-house restaurants as well as an exclusive lounge bar. Business and leisure travellers alike appreciate the luxury of an on-site spa, Fitness Centre, salon and business services. Situated on Delhi-Nainital Highway, this hotel in Uttarakhand is close to major corporations and only 11 kilometres from Pantnagar Airport.
- The Radisson Blu Hotel Rudrapur is on the NH 87, next to the business hub SIDCUL. Easily accessible attractions include Nanakmata, Ghullar Bhoj Dam, Jim Corbett National Park and the Nainital and Bhimtal hill stations.
- The hotel offers 124 modern, well-appointed rooms, including 94 Superior Rooms, 21 Club Rooms, four stylish Executive Suites, four Garden Suites and a luxurious Premier Suite.
- Throughout the hotel, guests enjoy standard amenities such as complimentary broadband Internet access, LCD TV, tea/coffee maker and iron/ironing board.
- Personalised services include a speciality restaurant, 24-hour coffee shop, thoroughly equipped Business Centre, refreshing swimming pool and lively Club Floor featuring the trendy Club Lounge.
- Sample an array of globally inspired cuisine, including European, Oriental, Indian and grill dishes, at Kumaon Café, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. K2, the lounge bar, is a relaxing place to enjoy a selection of international and domestic spirits.
- For memorable events with up to 400 guests, the Sapphire is a beautifully designed 3,810-square-foot hall that can be tailored for meetings, receptions and corporate functions. This adaptable space can be divided into three halls.