Historic five-star Salzburg hotel exudes elegance
Steeped in centuries of history and culture, the Radisson Blu Hotel Altstadt, Salzburg is truly a destination unto itself. Nestled within charming Old Town, the Salzburg hotel occupies a lovingly renovated 1377 landmark known as one of the city’s oldest inns. Guest rooms at this five-star Salzburg hotel are graced with individual touches such as aged wooden beams and classic period furniture, as well as modern amenities including Free high-speed Internet. The hotel also features a well-regarded restaurant and bar and a historically unique event venue.
- The hotel is ideally located only a few blocks from the river Salzach in the heart of Salzburg's famed Old Town.
- This five-star Salzburg hotel offers 49 guest rooms and 13 spacious suites that feature superb views of the river Salzach, Kapuziner Monastery and Hohensalzburg Castle.
- Each room boasts first-class amenities such as Free high-speed Internet and an in-room safe.
- Enjoy fine dining at the hotel's Restaurant Symphonie, which serves tempting Austrian specialities.
- Savour classic wines and cocktails in the hotel bar or, during summer months, in the beautiful courtyard.
- The hotel provides premium guest services, including underground parking, laundry and concierge services.
- The hotel's historic Renaissance event venue is a remarkable setting for meetings, banquets and weddings.