Historic riverside paper mill is home to our unique Silkeborg hotel
The Radisson Blu Hotel Papirfabrikken, Silkeborg occupies a wooded setting on the water, in the place where this Danish harbour city was founded. The building’s architecture is resonant with its paper mill origins, giving you lovely views both indoors and out. The relaxing harmony of countryside and water is on display from our 100 clean-lined guest rooms, all well equipped with air conditioning, Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service. Settle in for one of the city's finest dining experiences at our Michael D venues, while a waterfront terrace for special events further distinguishes our Silkeborg hotel.
- As a guest of our hotel in Silkeborg, stay in a dynamic entertainment complex with five cinemas, an art gallery and a fitness centre within walking distance of restaurants and shops.
- Relax in calm, comfortable guest rooms with forest and river views and contemporary design.
- Enjoy a drink anytime near the fireplace at our lobby bar.
- In summer, take meals on the terrace in sight of the beautiful Gudenå River.
- Meet with success as host of a productive conference for 800 or a lovely wedding overlooking the harbour.