Riverside Silkeborg hotel occupies historic paper mill
With architecture evoking its beginnings as a paper mill, the four-star Radisson Blu Hotel Papirfabrikken, Silkeborg enjoys a wooded setting on the water that provides lovely views for hotel guests. Located in the area where this Danish harbour city was founded, the 100-room Silkeborg hotel is surrounded by forests and lakes, offering visitors the calming harmony of countryside and water. Guest rooms are tastefully appointed and feature Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service. Silkeborg travellers can also experience one of the city's finest dining experiences at the hotel's Michael D. A waterfront venue for special events and meeting facilities for up to 800 guests make this hotel in Silkeborg an ideal destination.
- This Silkeborg hotel is located in a dynamic entertainment and leisure complex with five cinemas, a cultural house and a fitness centre. It is also within walking distance of cafés, restaurants and shops.
- The 100 classic, comfortable guest rooms boast forest and river views and desirable amenities, such as Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and in-room mini bar.
- A fireplace ensures a cosy spot for drinks at the hotel’s lobby bar.
- In summer, guests can enjoy meals on the large terrace with beautiful views of the Gudenå River.
- Lovely banquets and weddings are possible at a harbour-front venue, and versatile conference facilities accommodate small gatherings or meetings of up to 800 guests.