Innovative hotel in Silkeborg occupies historic paper mill
Nestled in a wooded waterfront locale, the Radisson Blu Hotel Papirfabrikken, Silkeborg offers premium accommodation in a historic building. Originally a paper mill, the structure is now home to 100 sleek rooms and suites, all of which feature desirable amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet. Views of the forest and the picturesque harbour create a sense of tranquillity throughout this Silkeborg hotel, which boasts an elegant on-site restaurant and a charming lobby bar. For a stunning event, you can employ one of our eight contemporary conference rooms or take advantage of the scenic background of our outdoor terrace.
- Once a bustling paper mill, the accommodation's historic building is now a dynamic entertainment complex complete a fitness centre and five cinemas.
- This Silkeborg hotel is within walking distance of charming restaurants and shops.
- A soothing ambience characterises our 100 guest rooms and suites, which showcase views of the river or the lush forest.
- The lobby bar welcomes you to gather with friends for a drink by the fireplace.
- Guests can linger over an al fresco dinner on the terrace, taking in scenes of the Gudenå River.
- Seamless conferences and romantic weddings take centre stage at this state-of-the-art venue, which includes eight meeting rooms and a terrace that overlooks the harbour.