Explore the Arctic from ideally located hotel on Spitsbergen
The Radisson Blu Polar Hotel Spitsbergen, Longyearbyen is the world’s northernmost full-service hotel. Situated in the Svalbard archipelago in the town of Longyearbyen, this Arctic hotel is 1,333 kilometres from the North Pole. The hotel offers breathtaking glacier views on Spitsbergen, and guests have the opportunity to experience unique time patterns, with four months of total darkness and four months of continuous sunshine. The hotel is affiliated with Spitsbergen Travel Corporation and offers packages that include airfare, accommodation, meetings and conference facilities, dining and outdoor activities, including dog sledding and snow mobile safaris. Stay warm and comfortable at this hotel with 95 guest rooms or apartments, all equipped with coffee and tea provisions and Free high-speed, wireless Internet access. The hotel’s on-site Brasseri Nansen specialises in Arctic and international cuisine, and Barentz Pub and Spiseri offers a vast selection of beer and light snacks.
- The hotel is three kilometres from the Svalbard Airport, Longyear.
- Located on the largest island in Svalbard, guests can easily explore the Arctic, where they may see polar bears, reindeer, walruses, seals, whales or unique species of birds.
- The hotel offers 95 deluxe rooms and apartment suites, complete with unparalleled views of the Isfjorden and Adventdalen.
- Brasseri Nansen serves Arctic and international culinary delights, while Barentz Pub and Spiseri features cocktails, light snacks and occasional live music.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- The hotel offers exclusive packages that include airfare, accommodation, dining and outdoor activities like snow mobile safaris and dog sledding.
- Experience the Arctic and explore the surrounding glaciers, enjoy the spectacular Northern Lights or cruise or kayak through pristine waters.
- Guests can indulge in the hotel's sauna.
- The hotel offers four fully equipped Meeting & Events rooms featuring natural daylight, spectacular views and a capacity of up to 140 guests.