Hotel in Spitsbergen welcomes guests to Svalbard archipelago
Only 1,333 kilometers from the North Pole, the aptly named Radisson Blu Polar Hotel Spitsbergen, Longyearbyen welcomes Svalbard archipelago guests for an Arctic adventure. From the comfort of their well-appointed rooms, guests can enjoy sweeping vistas of the dramatic Norwegian coastline. Experience the exquisite detail of the dark polar night in winter or delight in the 4 months of dazzling sunlight during the summer. Partnering with Spitsbergen Travel, the hotel provides packages that include airfare, accommodation, use of the hotel’s meeting facilities, dining options and access to outdoor adventures, like dog sledding and snowmobile safaris.
- This hotel in Spitsbergen is located on the largest island in the Svalbard archipelago, just 3 kilometers from the Svalbard Airport, Longyear.
- Plan an excursion to see Arctic wildlife, explore the glaciers, take in the Northern Lights, enjoy a tranquil cruise or kayak through the sparkling waters.
- The hotel offers 95 stylish rooms, including the suite, superior rooms, and apartments, all offering stunning views of the Isfjorden and Adventdalen.
- Guests can enjoy on-site dining at the Restaurant Nansen, which serves delicious Arctic favorites and international fare.
- Stop into Barentz Pub & Spiseri and enjoy cocktails, light snacks and occasional live music.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet is available throughout this Spitsbergen hotel.
- Choose from exclusive packages that include airfare, accommodation, dining and thrilling outdoor activities.
- After a day in the outdoors, revitalize in the deluxe sauna with adjacent relaxation room.
- Plan an unforgettable event in the hotel's 4 well-equipped meeting rooms, able to host up to 140 guests.