Meetings & Events
Hotel offers comprehensive meeting rooms on Spitsbergen
This hotel offers four well-equipped meeting rooms on Spitsbergen for up to 140 guests. Each one of the four conference rooms offers Free high-speed, wireless Internet access. Situated 1,333 kilometres from the North Pole, this Arctic Circle hotel provides a striking location for meetings, events and banquets with the vastness of the Arctic as a dramatic backdrop. Team-building activities and tailor-made packages, including airfare, dining and activities for groups, can be arranged by the hotel.
The André Conference Room, the largest of the four meeting rooms on Spitsbergen, is perfect for large events and banquets for up to 140 guests. The space can be divided into two rooms and features natural daylight and state-of-the-art equipment. Additional seminar rooms and lounge areas are available for smaller groups.
Hotel offers impressive conference rooms on Spitsbergen. The four conference rooms in this hotel offer more than 230 square metres of flexible space. Each room provides natural daylight, and most of the rooms have impressive views. The largest meeting room, the André Conference Room, can seat up to 140 guests.
- Customised menus from the experienced chef
- Dedicated Meetings & Events coordinator
- Four meeting rooms span more than 230 m²
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access
- Natural daylight and great views from most rooms
- Organised outdoor summer and winter activities
- Tailor-made team-building packages