Retreat to eastern Switzerland at the Radisson Blu Hotel, St. Gallen
Located in the heart of the Congress District, the Radisson Blu Hotel, St. Gallen stands out as the city's most modern four-star business hotel. A short distance from the historic Old City and the serene waters of Lake Constance, this hotel delights guests with 108 modern guest rooms, 12 spacious Junior Suites and three elegant Penthouse Suites. With a rooftop terrace, on-site dining and a fitness centre and sauna, Radisson Blu’s St. Gallen hotel proves ideal for business and leisure travellers alike.
- This hotel in the heart of St. Gallen sits a short walk from Stifts Abbey, a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site.
- All 123 guest rooms showcase an elegantly modern style and come equipped with Free high-speed, wireless Internet access.
- Restaurant olivé specialises in authentic Mediterranean dining and also serves a variety of fine wines.
- The hotel's kitchens house extensive catering services able to accommodate events for up to 500 guests.
- On-site parking is available in the underground garage.
- Swiss Casinos St. Gallen, located within the hotel, offers guests excitement with games ranging from American roulette to black jack.
- Eight meeting rooms, spanning over 400 square metres, are perfect for large corporate events and small boardroom meetings.
- Book a party in Lounge 902, the rooftop event location, for a memorable occasion.