Radisson Blu Hotel, St. GallenThe textile room is part of the project "Textilland Ostschweiz" (Textile Land Eastern Switzerland), which won second place of the Milestone 2012, the most important tourism prize in Switzerland. Spend two nights in the breathtaking Textile Room, including breakfast and dinner. Visit the St. Gallen Textile Museum and the UNESCO World Heritage sites. Take home an embroidered souvenir, and enjoy a leisurely late Check-out.
This package includes:
- Two nights in the breathtaking textile room, equipped with original St. Gallen embroideries from Bischoff Textil AG
- Two Super Breakfast Buffets with more than 120 fresh items
- Two three-course dinners in the evening in Restaurant olivé
- Visit to the St. Gallen Textile Museum
- Visit to the Stiftsbezirk, a UNESCO World Heritage site with the abbey and its library
- Embroidered souvenir
- Late Check-out upon request and availability up to 15:00
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet
- Transfer from or to the St. Gallen main station at arrival or departure
Terms and conditions:
- This offer can only be booked by phone or email, so please feel free to contact our reservation department under 0041 (0) 71 242 12 21 or email@example.com.
- The price is CHF 878.- per room for two people for the whole package.
- Prices include 8% or 3.8% VAT and service.
- The city tax of CHF 2.50 per person is not included in the package rate.
- Credit card details are required to guarantee booking.
- Free cancellation of the hotel room is possible until 18:00 on the arrival day.
- Cancellations after 18:00 incur a charge of 80% of the full arrangement price.
- Only persons over 18 years old and dressed appropriately may access the Swiss Casinos.