Radisson Blu Hotel, St. GallenThe textile room is part of the project "Textilland Ostschweiz" (Textile Land Eastern Switzerland), which won the second place of the Milestone 2012, the most important tourism prize in Switzerland. Spend two nights in the breathtaking Textile Room, including breakfast and dinner. Visit the St. Galler textile museum and the UNESCO world cultural heritage sites. Take home an embroidered souvenir, and enjoy a leisurely late Check-out.
This package includes:
- Two nights in the breathtaking textile room, equipped with original St. Galler embroideries from Bischoff Textile AG
- Two Super Breakfast Buffets with more than 120 fresh products
- Two three-course dinners in the evening in the Restaurant Olivé
- Visit of the St. Galler textile museum
- Visit of the Stiftsbezirk, a UNESCO world cultural heritage site with the abbey and its library
- Embroidered souvenir
- Late Check-out upon request and availability up to 15:00
- Free use of the high-speed, wireless Internet
- Transfer from or to the St. Gallen main station at arrival or departure
Terms and conditions:
- This offer can only be booked by phone or e-mail, so please feel free to contact our reservation department under 0041 (0) 71 242 12 21 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The price is CHF 878.- per room for two people for the whole package.
- Prices include 8% or 3.8% VAT and service.
- The city tax of CHF 2.50 per person is not included in the package rate.
- Credit card details are required to guarantee booking.
- Free cancellation of the hotel room is possible until 18:00 on the arrival day.
- Cancellations after 18:00 incur a charge of 80% of the full arrangement price.
- Only persons over 18 years old and dressed appropriately may access the Swiss Casinos.