Spend an unforgettable spa holiday at this hotel in StralsundThe four-star Radisson Blu Hotel, Stralsund offers both the convenience of an upscale accommodation and the fun and relaxation of a spa getaway near the Baltic sea, three kilometres from the town centre and only five kilometres from the popular holiday island of Rügen. Employing an inviting, nautical theme to reflect the maritime history of the area, this resort-style Stralsund hotel is home to the region's most impressive spa and wellness facility, spanning a full 120,000 square metres. Guests can indulge in world-class experiences from an Oriental-style hammam and Ayurveda treatments to the Caribbean-inspired Water World. The hotel houses 114 bright, modern rooms and suites, two spectacular in-house restaurants and premier meeting facilities, making it the perfect Stralsund hotel for business and leisure guests.
- The hotel is situated just three kilometres from Stralsund's historic town centre and is only five kilometres from the island of Rügen.
- This Stralsund hotel offers 114 modern guest rooms, each boasting top amenities like satellite television, high-speed Internet access and mini bar.
- Restaurant Vineta impresses with healthful Mediterranean cuisine and innovative regional dishes.
- Käpt'n Nielson Beach Restaurant is located in a large-scale model ship in HanseDom and engages guests' sense of play and imagination.
- Spread over 120,000 square metres, HanseDom Spa & Water World provides an Oriental hammam bath experience, Asian-inspired Ayurveda treatments and the energising Caribbean Water World.
- Car parking facilities are available at the hotel (charges apply).
- Near the Baltic Sea and Rügen, this Stralsund hotel houses five modern meeting rooms and can accommodate 250 delegates.