New Tripoli hotel promises a Mediterranean haven
Towering 15 floors above the shimmering coastline, this seaside Tripoli hotel offers spectacular views of the Mediterranean. On Al Fatah Street in the heart of the prestigious diplomatic district, this striking Tripoli hotel gives guests a central location perfect for conducting business and exploring historic attractions like a second-century Roman arch and 16th century Spanish fortress. Hotel restaurants offer everything from Italian cuisine to buffets and poolside snacks, the recreational facilities include a world-class spa, pool and Business Class Lounge, and modern meeting space helps ensure successful events.
- Explore beautiful Tripoli from the hotel's seaside, city-centre, Al Fatah Street location.
- Relax in one of 351 soothing rooms and suites, all with a panoramic view of the Mediterranean.
- Dine in at this hotel in Tripoli, savouring buffets and sea views at Al Mina, fresh Italian at Filini and Moroccan fare at Marrakesh Lounge.
- Take advantage of the hotel's renowned Super Breakfast Buffet or Business Class Lounge.
- Indulge the senses at the world-class Orchidia Spa & Wellness Centre, home to an intricately tiled Jacuzzi® and relaxing massage treatments.
- Feel the warmth of the Mediterranean sun and the cool refreshment of the shimmering 500-square-metre pool.
- Host memorable gatherings in modern, flexible meeting space, including a ballroom accommodating 600.