Hotel in Tromsø welcomes you to 'Gateway to the Arctic'
In the heart of Tromsø, the Radisson Blu Hotel is an ideal home base for arctic adventure. The 269-room accommodation showcases the area's natural beauty, offering views of the majestic mountains and the waterfront. Guests enjoy appealing amenities such as Free high-speed, wireless Internet in all rooms and suites, and the complimentary Super Breakfast Buffet provides a great start to each morning. Our own Restaurant Aurora specialises in traditional Norwegian cuisine, while Yonas Pizzeria and Rorbua Pub grant still more dining options. After a full day of hiking, skiing, rafting or dog sledding, retreat to the hotel's sauna to unwind whilst relishing views the Arctic Cathedral and Tromsø fjord. Always mindful of functionality, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Tromsø boasts 14 fully equipped meeting rooms to accommodate anything from intimate board meetings to lavish galas. Whatever the season, there is always something magical to experience in Norway's northernmost city, from whale watching in summer to wintertime displays of the Northern Lights.
- Convenient to Tromsø's business and entertainment districts, the accommodation is only four kilometres from Langnes Airport.
- The 269 rooms and suites of this Tromsø hotel feature modern furnishings and Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
- Sample authentic Norwegian fare at Restaurant Aurora, or indulge in Italian favourites at Yonas Pizzeria, both on site.
- Guests can gather around the rustic fireplace in the Lobby Bar to warm up with a coffee or a cocktail.
- Complete with live music, Rorbua Pub is the perfect place to socialise with friends and colleagues.
- The 10th-floor fitness centre treats guests to panoramic views of the Arctic Sea and Tromsø city centre.
- We offer 14 meeting rooms and a coffee bar in the reception area.
- During winter, guests can witness the spectacular Northern Lights from the hotel's glass bridge.