Norwegian Sea views beckon travellers to the Radisson Blu Hotel, Tromsø
Nestled in the centre of Norway's northernmost city, this world-class lodging showcases the spectacular beauty of the Arctic Circle. From this hotel in Tromsø, visitors can explore immaculate lakes, birch forests and majestic fjords. Business travellers enjoy easy access to the nearby commerce and entertainment districts, while outdoor enthusiasts have a convenient home base for dog sledding or sea rafting excursions. All 269 luxe rooms and suites feature Free high-speed, wireless Internet as well as the complimentary Super Breakfast Buffet. Two on-site restaurants and two bars offer ample options for dining and socialising, and guests can maintain their fitness regimens at the fully equipped fitness centre. In addition, the hotel offers 16 state-of-the-art meeting rooms for unrivalled events.
- Only four kilometres from Langnes Airport, the Radisson Blu is also close to the city's business and entertainment districts.
- This Tromsø hotel provides boundless opportunity for Arctic adventure, ranging from snowmobiling in winter to sea rafting in summer.
- The 269 rooms and suites are stylishly comfortable and exude a soothing ambiance.
- Indulge in innovative Norwegian cuisine at Restaurant Aurora, or satisfy your craving for homemade Italian at Yonas Pizzeria and Catering.
- Sip a cocktail while people-watching from the Lobby Bar, which features a streetside view and rustic fireplace.
- Rorbua Pub is the perfect place to meet with friends or work associates to talk business or simply enjoy live music.
- Take in dazzling views of the Arctic Sea and Tromsø cityscape from the 10th-floor fitness centre.
- Don't miss the once-in-a-lifetime chance to view the famed Northern Lights, visible in winter from the hotel's own glass bridge.