Breathtaking views of the Norwegian Sea and fjords await at this hotel in Tromsø
Surrounded by pristine lakes and birch forests, Tromsø welcomes guests to enjoy the spectacular beauty of Norway and the Arctic Circle. Tucked into the centre of the country's northernmost city, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Tromsø provides travellers with the perfect base for conducting business or for exploring the area's spectacular sights. Offering 269 elegant, modern guest rooms and suites, the hotel also affords guests such welcome amenities as Free, high-speed, wireless Internet and complimentary access to the renowned Super Breakfast Buffet. The hotel features two restaurants and two bars, enabling guests to enjoy some of Tromsø's best cuisine and atmosphere without ever leaving the hotel grounds. Both business and leisure guests appreciate the well-equipped fitness centre and modern, flexible event space.
- Conveniently located near Tromsø's business and entertainment districts, the hotel is only four kilometres from Langnes Airport. The hotel is the ideal base for planning outdoor Arctic excursions, including dog sledding and snowmobiling in winter and sea rafting in summer.
- Each of the hotel's 269 guest rooms and suites invite guests to relax in stylish comfort.
- Aurora Restaurant tempts diners with its innovative Norwegian cuisine, and Yonas Pizzeria and Catering invites guests to mingle with locals and enjoy mouthwatering homemade pizzas.
- Gather with friends or colleagues and settle in for some live music in the friendly atmosphere of Rorbua Pub.
- A crackling fireplace and windows that offer a streetside view make the Lobby Bar the ideal place to sip a cocktail and watch the world go by.
- The 10th floor fitness centre affords stunning views of the Arctic Sea and the Tromsø cityscape.
- In wintertime, take advantage of the hotel's glass bridge to view the magnificent Northern Lights.