Prize-winning architecture at centrally located Trondheim hotel
A classic quayside design with soaring atrium and indoor garden distinguish the Radisson Blu Royal Garden Hotel. Situated near the historic heart of Trondheim, the hotel is a first-class Norwegian accommodation on the Nidelven River. All 298 guest rooms and suites offer stylish décor and desirable amenities, such as Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and satellite television. This Trondheim hotel also includes impressive conference and event facilities that can host up to 1,000 guests. Along with an inviting lobby bar, this plush accommodation offers a modern fitness and relaxation centre.
- Overlooking the Nidelven River, this hotel in Trondheim is only a short walk from the ancient and revered Nidaros Cathedral and attractions in the city's old town.
- An airport bus stops in front of the hotel every 15 minutes, and the railway station and coastal steamer port are short walks away.
- The hotel’s prize-winning architecture features the extensive and striking use of glass in the roof and façades.
- The 298 guest rooms and suites at this hotel in Trondheim display a clean-lined, vibrant design aesthetic and come with welcome amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, satellite television and mini bar.
- Guests can enjoy the superb Super Breakfast Buffet every morning while overlooking the river at the hotel’s Bakkus restaurant.
- An indoor swimming pool, modern fitness equipment, Jacuzzi® and sauna offer guests easy ways to unwind.
- The six-storey hotel houses 18 meeting rooms and a large hall that accommodates 650 people.