Sophisticated Turku hotel boasts stylish design and Aura River location
Nestled along the banks of the Aura River, the Radisson Blu Marina Palace Hotel, Turku boasts 184 stylish guest rooms and suites with simple baroque design and premier amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet access. Refreshing beverages await in the elegant lobby lounge, and fine Italian fare nourishes at Restaurant Aurora. Guests enjoy access to three saunas, a fully equipped gym and an elegant on-site beauty salon. Voted the best conference hotel in Turku for 2011, the hotel’s eight fully equipped meeting rooms overlook the Aura River and can accommodate up to 800 guests for a cocktail party.
- The hotel is located in the heart of the city, just a 15-minute walk from bus and train stations and nine kilometres from Turku Airport.
- The 184 rooms and suites are outfitted with exclusive Magic Dreams® Beds, wooden floors and Free Internet; some have Aura River views.
- Restaurant Aurora offers flavourful Italian cuisine, and Restaurant Herttua is perfect for banquets, weddings and other events.
- Guests enjoy three saunas, a fully equipped gym and an on-site beauty salon.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access is available to guests and meeting delegates.
- Hotel guests can park in the heated, indoor garage or the outdoor parking area for an extra fee.
- The Radisson Blu Marina Palace was voted the Best Conference Hotel in Turku in 2011; eight meeting rooms boast large windows overlooking the Aura River.