Sleek hotel in Turku overlooks the Aura River
With a premium location on the picturesque Aura River, this award-winning hotel features 184 elegant rooms and suites with classic baroque design. Guests enjoy the convenience of Free high-speed, wireless Internet as well as a variety of on-site dining establishments. Refresh with a drink at the chic lobby lounge. For superior barbeque dishes crafted from the freshest ingredients, look no further than Restaurant Grill it! Marina. The three saunas, state-of-the-art gym and in-house beauty salon offer ample opportunity for rest and relaxation. For distinguished events, the Radisson Blu Marina Palace Hotel can accommodate gatherings with up to 800 attendees in eight well-appointed conference rooms that overlook the Aura River. Versatile meeting facilities and intriguing offerings like the Brain Food concept earned this hotel the title of Best Conference Hotel in Turku in 2011.
- This Turku hotel earned the TripAdvisor® Travellers' Choice Award 2013.
- With an enviable location in city centre, the Radisson Blu is a 15-minute walk from bus and train stations and only nine kilometres from Turku Airport.
- Refined touches like wooden floors, Magic Dreams® Beds and Free high-speed, wireless Internet make each of the 184 rooms and suites a soothing home away from home.
- Bring your furry friend along to this pet-friendly hotel; simply request a pet-adaptable room at booking.
- Indulge in succulent steak at Grill it! Marina, or host a banquet or wedding reception at the Marina's Banquet Floor.
- Start your day at the expansive Super Breakfast Buffet, or catch the Grab & Run breakfast for travellers on the go.
- Unwind with a session in the hotel's two saunas or a workout at the fully equipped gym, then freshen up at the beauty salon.
- Take advantage of the bus connection from the hotel to Spa Caribia.
- Guests and meeting delegates enjoy Free high-speed, wireless Internet throughout the hotel.
- Park in the heated, indoor garage or the outdoor parking area for an extra fee.
- With eight meeting rooms featuring grand windows that showcase views of the Aura River, the Radisson Blu Marina Palace was voted the Best Conference Hotel in Turku in 2011.