Guests can easily break up into work groups or enjoy food and refreshments in the variety of adjacent meeting facilities. The largest meeting room seats 250 persons in a classroom format, and by combining different facilities, meetings can be arranged for up to 400 participants. In addition, Restaurant Aurora features three private rooms for small group meetings and dinners.
Contact:Tel: +358 (0)20 123 4710
The meeting rooms feature all the latest meeting technology, including data projectors, video conference systems and Free high-speed, wireless Internet access. A laptop computer is also available for larger rooms when reserved in advance.
The hotel’s experienced Meetings & Events personnel is happy to help in all arrangements and ensures that each event is successful.
Services and devices:
- Business Service Centre
- Coffee & tea buffet and meeting menus
- Data projector in every meeting room
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access
- Laptop computer available when reserved in advance
- Local sales service helps with planning and arrangements
- Meeting capacity for 400 participants
- Seven out of ten meeting rooms have a beautiful view of the Aurajoki River
- Tailored meeting packages to meet various needs
- Video conference equipment
Blu MeetingsBlu Meetings at Radisson Blu Hotels combine comfortable and stimulating meeting environments with high-quality catering services, including snacks and refreshments that meet fair trade standards.
Blu Meetings energise attendees and inspire success and innovation.