Warsaw hotel in the heart of the bustling commercial district
Conveniently located near key corporate sites and cultural attractions, the Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel, Warsaw lies within walking distance of the Warsaw Central Station. Leisure travelers appreciate our proximity to the historic Old Town and the Palace of Culture and Science. Choose one of our 311 well-equipped rooms or suites, which feature modern amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, coffee and tea provisions, and satellite television. Start the day at Restaurant Ogrodowa with our delicious Super Breakfast Buffet, or sample delicious Polish cuisine at the on-site @Ferdy's Restaurant. Relax after a long day at the Lobby Bar or burn off steam at the fitness center. Visitors planning a corporate retreat, wedding reception or other event can employ one of the 8 fully equipped meeting rooms at our Warsaw hotel, which can accommodate gatherings of up to 400.
- Convenient position just 8.8 kilometers from the Warsaw Frederick Chopin Airport and minutes from Warsaw Central Station
- Tourist sites like Old Town and Atrium Tower just a walk away
- Rooms and suites showcase 3 styles: Maritime, Italian and Scandinavian
- Delicious and filling Super Breakfast Buffet each morning and authentic Polish cuisine throughout the day
- Chic Lobby Bar perfect for a nightcap or cocktail with friends
- Well-equipped recreation center includes Jacuzzi, swimming pool and exercise rooms
- Secure, underground car parking available
- Meeting space for up to 400 guests features Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, audiovisual equipment and natural daylight
- Car Parking will be undergoing renovation from 26 June - 31 Aug, 2015. During this period, please note that access to the garage space can be temporarily limited.