Warsaw, Poland hotel conveniently near Old Town and Warsaw Central Station
Located in the center of the business district in Warsaw, Poland, our hotel is perfect for corporate travelers who prefer to stay near a variety of businesses and transportation options. Travel just 8.8 kilometers to the Frederic Chopin Airport or walk to the nearby Warsaw Central Station. The Warsaw Financial Center and Metropolitan Office are also just minutes away. While in Warsaw, take the time to visit numerous cultural attractions such as the Royal Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and the Warsaw Uprising Museum.
- Central Railway Station - 1.3 km
- Frederic Chopin Airport - 8.8 km
Directions to the hotel:
From Central Railway Station:
- By bus: Take bus 174 and go one stop to Dworzec Centralny 03.
- By tram: From Warsaw Central Station, go to the tram stop heading toward Zoliborz; take tram 16, 17, 19 or 33 and go two stops to Hala Mirowska.
- By taxi: For hotel limousine pick-up, please call + 48 22 321 8888.
- By foot: From Central Railway Station, turn onto Aleja Jana Pawla II, pass Zlote Tarasy on the right and continue straight until the second traffic light; the hotel is on the right, next to the PZU Tower.
From Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport:
- By bus and tram: From Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport, take bus 175 and get off at the Warsaw Central Station. Transfer into a tram heading toward Zoliborz. Take tram 16, 17, 19 or 33 and go 2 stops to Hala Mirowska, or take bus 500 or 510 and go 2 stops to Rondo ONZ. Bus and tram stops are 200 meters from the hotel.
- By taxi: For hotel limousine pick-up, please call + 48 22 321 88 88.
Schedule of bus or tram transport may change. Current schedule can be found at Public Transport in Warsaw.