Hotel in Warsaw is within walking distance of Old Town
Take advantage of our enviable position in the vibrant business district. Guests can walk to the Warsaw Central Station, and Frederic Chopin Airport is just 8.8 kilometres from the hotel. While in Warsaw, be sure to see the Royal Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage site only 2.5 kilometres from the Radisson Blu. The Warsaw Financial Centre, Metropolitan Office and an array of corporate sites are also close by, making the accommodation especially convenient for business travellers.
- Central Railway Station - 1.3 km
- Frederic Chopin Airport - 8.8 km
Directions to the hotel:
From Central Railway Station:
- By bus: Take bus 174 and go one stop to Dworzec Centralny 03.
- By tram: From Warsaw Central Station, go to the tram stop heading toward Zoliborz; take tram 16, 17, 19 or 33 and go two stops to Hala Mirowska.
- By taxi: For hotel limousine pick-up, please call + 48 22 321 8888.
- By foot: From Central Railway Station, turn onto Aleja Jana Pawla II, pass Zlote Tarasy on the right and continue straight until the second traffic light; the hotel is on the right, next to the PZU Tower.
From Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport:
- By bus and tram: From Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport, take bus 175 and get off at the Warsaw Central Station. Transfer into a tram heading toward Zoliborz. Take tram 16, 17, 19 or 33 and go two stops to Hala Mirowska, or take bus 500 or 510 and go two stops to Rondo ONZ. Bus and tram stops are 200 metres from the hotel.
- By taxi: For hotel limousine pick-up, please call + 48 22 321 88 88.