Centrally located business district hotel in Warsaw centre
This hotel in Warsaw is located in the business district in the pulsating centre of the city. Guests at this five-star accommodation enjoy the proximity to Poland tourist attractions, including the Palace of Culture and Science, historic Old Town and the Royal Castle. The Warsaw Central Station is within walking distance from the hotel, while the Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport is only 8.8 kilometres away.
- Central Railway Station - 1.3 km
- Frederic Chopin Airport - 8.8 km
Directions to the hotel:
From Central Railway Station
- By bus: Take bus 174 go one stop to Dworzec Centralny 03.
- By tram: From Warsaw Central Station, go to the tram stop heading toward Zoliborz. Take tram 16, 17, 19 or 33 and go two stops to Hala Mirowska.
- By taxi: For hotel limousine pick-up, please call + 48 22 321 8888.
- By foot: From Central Railway Station, turn onto Aleja Jana Pawla II, pass Zlote Tarasy on the right and continue straight until the second traffic light. The hotel is on the right, next to the PZU Tower.
From Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport
- By bus and tram: From Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport, take bus 175 and get off at the Warsaw Central Station. Transfer into a tram heading toward Zoliborz. Take tram 16, 17, 19 or 33 and go two stops to Hala Mirowska or take bus 500 or 510 and go two stops to Rondo ONZ. Bus and tram stops are 200 metres from the hotel.
- By taxi: For hotel limousine pick-up, please call + 48 22 321 88 88.