Wiesbaden hotel offers contemporary comfort inside historic bathhouse
Built in 1486, the Radisson Blu Schwarzer Bock Hotel, Wiesbaden long served as a destination for visitors who wished to experience the city’s famed spa culture. While it still provides upscale spa treatments in keeping with the bathhouse tradition, the hotel is also conveniently located near modern attractions like public transportation, shopping districts, and the Kurhaus Casino. Guests can stay in one of 142 comfortable rooms with high-speed, wireless Internet, air conditioning and marble bathrooms. Dine at Bistro 1486, featuring a variety of international dishes as well as local specialities. Well-equipped meeting rooms make this Wiesbaden hotel an ideal location for conferences or special events.
- In addition to its proximity to local attractions like the Kurhaus Casino and Biebrich Palace, the Radisson Blu Schwarzer Bock Hotel, Wiesbaden is less than three kilometres away from the train station and only 28 kilometres from Frankfurt.
- The hotel’s 142 rooms and suites combine traditional style with modern amenities like high-speed, wireless Internet access and televisions with satellite channels.
- Bistro 1486 prepares fresh international and local dishes in a bright, welcoming setting.
- Hotel services include a hair salon, Express Laundry, Express and Late Check-out and the Super Breakfast Buffet.
- Mixing Wiesbaden tradition with the latest professional knowledge, the hotel’s Bath House draws from the hot spring waters and offers a thermal spa, sauna, steam bath and pool as well as a range of personalised massages and other treatments.
- The hotel’s eight meeting rooms accommodate business conferences or personal celebrations with space for up to 230 people.