Hotel in Wiesbaden ideally located near Kurhaus Casino
Rooted in local culture and tradition, the Radisson Blu Schwarzer Bock Hotel, Wiesbaden was founded as a bath house in 1486. Merging classical style with state-of-the-art technology, rooms at the hotel feature art and furnishings reminiscent of a bygone era but provide modern amenities, such as Free high-speed, wireless Internet access. Located in the heart of Wiesbaden, the hotel resides near Kurhaus Casino and shopping area, Hessian State Theatre, the prestigious Wilhelmstrasse and a variety of antique shops.
- This Wiesbaden hotel is less than three kilometres from the main train station and 28 kilometres from Frankfurt.
- All 142 spacious guest rooms feature art and furnishings befitting the history of the hotel.
- Restaurant Capricorne serves international cuisine and local specialities coupled with fine wines and cocktails. Dostojewski Bar is a historic spot with trendy bar music.
- Guests can access the famous traditional Bath House, which features a thermal spa, sauna, steam bath and pool.
- The use of the spa area is complimentary for hotel guests. Guests can choose from more than 30 treatments such as relaxing massages and soothing baths.
- Guests can park at a neaby secure garage.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- The conference facilities at this hotel in Wiesbaden can accommodate up to 230 delegates for meetings or other events.