Wiesbaden hotel showcases spa culture near Kurhaus Casino
Founded as a bath house in 1486, the Radisson Blu Schwarzer Bock Hotel, Wiesbaden exudes a strong sense of place, offering guests an authentic look at this region’s history and culture. Located in the heart of Wiesbaden, the hotel is near Kurhaus Casino and shopping area, Hessian State Theatre, prestigious Wilhelmstrasse and charming antique shops. Classic style meets updated amenities in the guest rooms, where elegant furnishings blend with useful extras like high-speed, wireless Internet access. Further indulgence lies steps away at the hotel’s gourmet restaurant and world-class spa.
- Less than three kilometres from the main train station and 28 kilometres from Frankfurt, the hotel is in the central city, and guests with cars can park at a nearby secure garage.
- All 142 spacious guest rooms feature art and furnishings befitting the history of the hotel.
- Our Bistro 1486 combines tradtion and modernity for international cuisine and local specialties.
- The hotel’s famed Bath House features a thermal spa, sauna, steam bath and pool; the hotel offers complimentary spa access and more than 30 treatments like relaxing massages and soothing baths.
- The conference facilities at this hotel in Wiesbaden accommodate up to 230 attendees for meetings or special celebrations.