Meeting facilities matching the pharmaceutical compliance code
The Radisson Blu Schwarzer Bock Hotel in Wiesbaden has trained selected staff on the pharmaceutical compliance code and the current German laws in order to support meeting planners and agencies that represent pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare companies.
The training workshop was held by the FSA to introduce the FSA code for pharmaceutical, medical and healthcare companies and to review the requirements for hotel and meeting facilities to implement practical exercises in regards to FSA code when hosting these companies.
For meetings of pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare companies, the hotel offers daily delegate rates that follow the guidelines of the FSA code and offer food and beverage costs that are no higher than EUR 60.
The Radisson Blu Schwarzer Bock Hotel daily delegate rate of EUR 60 per person includes the following services, bookable for a minimum of 10 attendees:
- LCD-projector, screen, flipchart, moderation and writing material for attendees and speaker in the main meeting room
- High-speed, wireless Internet access for all attendees
- Welcome coffee
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon with one snack, coffee and tea specialties
- Chef's choice three-course menu or buffet for lunch
- Unlimited mineral water (still or sparkling) in the main meeting room and during lunch
- Room rental for the main meeting room (according to the number of participants)
Enjoy a wide range of guest services:
- Conference staff as available on the day of event
- Free Grab & Run breakfast between 05:00 and 07:00 in the lobby
- High-speed, wireless Internet access available throughout the hotel
- Trained staff regarding the FSA code compliance and the current German law
- "Yes I Can" service philosophy, including 100% guest satisfaction guarantee
Get a proposal
Meeting & Event Contact
Please call us for a proposal at
+ 49 611 155 3660
or send an email to