Radisson Blu Schwarzer Bock Hotel, WiesbadenSpend an unforgettable weekend at the Radisson Blu Schwarzer Bock Hotel in Wiesbaden, the oldest grand hotel in Europe and home to a historic bathhouse and spa. The hotel boasts an eventful history dating to 1486.
The Radisson Blu Schwarzer Bock Hotel is located in the centre of Wiesbaden, the capital of the region Hesse. Its excellent location on Kranzplatz square allows the guest to explore the city by foot. Saunter along Wilhelmstrasse, Wiesbaden´s magnificent boulevard, or visit the numerous attractions such as the Kurhaus, Casino, and Hessian State Theatre.
This package includes:
- Two nights in a double-occupancy Classic Room
- Super Breakfast Buffet
- Access to the hotel's spa area "Badhaus" with aroma steam room, Finnish sauna and thermal bath of hot spring water
- Entrance to the Casino Wiesbaden
- Wiesbaden Tourist Card
- Welcome cocktail at our Bistro-Bar 1486
- Discount of 10% on all food at our Bistro-Bar
Terms and conditions:
- Price of EUR 118 is per person in a double-occupancy Classic Room.
This package is bookable by request from June to August 2014.
The offer is not valid with other promotional or discounted rates/offers.
Tax is included.